night DRAG!

ademan

What i have to say is, street racing really isnt worth it, unless its for pink slips but this aint fast and the furious. Some cocky kid in school who has a volkswagen jetta was stupid enough to ask to race me, and when i said are you stupid, he saidi know you would beat me 1/4 mile but not a street race. i looked at him and i didnt even know what to say, for one, these two cars are designed for two completely different things. in my town, u try to street race and u will end up runnin over some little kid. and this kids car isnt even worth risking somethin bad hapening. and ofcoarse, my car would still out handle his, hes a complete moron.

well, how are you going to sit there and say a little kid wont be out on the road or something. u cant say that because you dont know. cocky kids think they know whats around the corner, but u dont know crap. for all you know, there could be a family with their baby from out of state, and just happen to get in the way. dont sit there and think u can tell the future, cuz u cant. ur acting like 90 percent of the other teenagers out there, and im 16.

All it takes is one screw up and one time that somebody is lost on the road and in the way. That one time is not worth taking the risk and you street racers are stupid. A third gear "spirt" race on the highway is one thing, but to continuosly race on a public street, over and over is just dangerous.

We race on bridges going from St.Pete to Tampa, fore lains over water at 1:00am. No one is arownd. The fishing piers run out about 100 yards away from the bridges. dont you think we would make shur there wouldnt be any people in danger but our selfs.

well, im not going to sit there and say i wont take someone on a highway or something, cuz i would be lying. but it is unwise to have a big group of people all set up street racin and crap. you talk like getting a car impounded isnt a big deal. prob cuz ur car is worth like 2 grand i guess. anyways four your own and other peoples health, dont street race in the middle of a town or something, atleast save it for a highway.

well, im not going to sit there and say i wont take someone on a highway or something, cuz i would be lying. but it is unwise to have a big group of people all set up street racin and crap. you talk like getting a car impounded isnt a big deal. prob cuz ur car is worth like 2 grand i guess. anyways four your own and other peoples health, dont street race in the middle of a town or something, atleast save it for a highway.

Well put timmy, well put.

The bridges we use are on the out scerts of town. We dont set it up like you think. We all sit on the side of the bridges and talk if some one wants to race its a rolling start. There is no one just standing in the road to start the race. When you get next to each other you beep your horn 3 time to signal the start. when you hit the end you tap your brakes 2 times to end the race.

people, who say illegal drag is dangerous, are right. but... with fast (and slow) car comes responsibilty, and its your own choice: to race or not to race, do risk or not to risk... >18

2_97accordjdm

and i wouldnt race those 2 cars in the picture if they paid me.

easy win and not free gas.

what cars do you mean?

well, it's not TURBO, just ATMO - 1GZ-GE (2,5)

unfortunately, i don't know the full list of its tuning, but:

1. improved piston mechanizm

2. electronic radiator (bigger) - (from Aristo (lexus), but not sure)

3. air filter A`PEXi

4. HKS plugs

5. valves

6. exhaust system A`PEXi #1

and 4WD

mark_2 is one of the most popular car in Japan for tuning, and its easy to buy everything...really cheap!

Archived