speed limiter

SolLesHonda

but doesn't that seem a little high ... add up to 550 hp and 385 torque ... hmm ... thats what this other web site says .. then they have a dyno chart that shows a b18b ls with 674 whp and 419 wtq ... that seems a little rediculous ... that can't all be from the turbo unless they have it at 30 psi !! haha ... even with new internals ... most can't hold past 20 right ?

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

www.turbo-kits.com ... thats where i saw it, now the others say +120 hp and 185 ft/lbs tq ... then the stage 2 says +220 hp and 285 tq, then the stage 3 says 550+ hp and 385 tq ... now i don't know if that is saying the turbo is efficient up to 550 hp, or it makes up to 550 hp ... see for yourself .. i just thought that when i saw 990 cc injectors .. those were rather large for a four cylinder car ... anyway ... check it out

Yeah, I've been to turbo-kits.com before, although I am usually looking at kits for the GSR. Must be a typo, cause it doesn't match up with revhards website.....besides I'd rather have the Fmax kit if I purchased a prefab kit.

Think I'll probably take the challenge of building my own when it comes time though. That will be much more rewarding when it's all done.

you kinda just have to look around alot. heres some sites for parts off the top of my head.

Jonnyracecar.com.........FMIC

rank1racing.com...........Mani

DSMTrader.com............1st gen BOV

maybe EBay.com..........for alot of random parts, just be careful.

i built my own turbo kit, and xxxscaxxx did too, and either of us would be more that happy to help you build one. also, i am selling my hondata stage 2b, for tuning ifyou want to buy it from me.

what an butthead.. he should come to georgia and i'll run you in my high 13 sec crx. (brothers) and my brother's new gsr he just got. its frackin wrecked and i bet i'd push the thing past the frackin line before you could figure out what 1st gear is.. retard!

Archived