speed limiter

SolLesHonda

actually, SexyH22 is quite knowledgable and has a rather fast prelude.

as for building a D series....go ahead and build it. I'll still pull with the Sol and with the car I'm saving for.

the car I'm saving up for is a surprise, though. I may have to sell the del Sol to get it.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im not saying he doesn't ... he probly does ... but being that i just got the car and only work part time cus im still in high school ... its kind of hard to tune a car with 600 dollars a month ... wait till im out of college and make the real money and not have to worry about working for crap money ... i will be rolling in a quick sol .. and of course have my dream .. the TT supra ... your prelude may be fast, but everyone must bow down to a hooked-up TT supra ... i have no problem with him ... just don't hate on fellow honda's .. its not like i have a 4 foot aluminum wing on my car .. no huge muffler ... do your thing with the lude and keep posted .. just want to make my point clear .. gotta be a newb for a little

:blush:

listen man. first off, you dont even know what your talking about. as im not a big fan of sohc a d16 turboed the right way can be fast. 500 hp is fast? thats ridiculous fast. we are talking hondas here not vipers. a 500 hp civic would be INSANE. your talking crap about a TT supra you DONT even have. so we dont have to "bow down" to anything. and, just for the record, i built my del sol S into a turbo b16 while in high school. if you know how to save your money you shouldnt have a bad time saving to do what you want with your sol..

btw, sexyh22's prelude is SICK. its one of the nicest preludes ive seen.

oh, and sexy, lets run it :laugh:

i think 250hp in any car is pretty good!! haha! its just the love of the car and the respect of people giving you information. im about 17 and i have already saved and spend 10k on my cars. i save and save and save and blow it all on crap that just makes the car run better. though thats good. i am gettin pissed it isnt much faster than it is stock.

i want my H22a now!

im basically a noob right now but i have posted like 5 things a day so everyones either getting to know me and my knowledge or just wanting to punch me in the face haha. hopefully not, but who cares, you gotta have enemies.

dont get discouraged either. just read ur crap and ask questions..dont argue just say u dont agree or something.. when you argue.. they hate you and dont give you any more suggestions.

yeeeeeh 8)

i agree with accord about enemies ... your gonna have some .. and if h22 wants to hate me let him .. im comfortable with that until he realizes we are just on the computer trying to help out fellow honda owners, and his hate means nothing .. thanks guys .. im trying to get to know people here , and if i have to be the bad guy, i guess i will do what i can to show you im not .. just give the NOOB a chance ... got to be new for sometime :laugh:

all you have done on this site is talk crap, i havent heard anything useful come from you. and in a honda 250hp is fast. if you know anything about pwer/weight ratio, you would understand that. also i would like to see you putting 500hp to the gournd in a fwd civic, prolly w/out lsd, you would spin through 4th gear. that would be soooo fast.

:laugh: yeah you are right i know nothing about power to weight ratio ... mmhmm .. anyway ... everything i have read that you have said is always hating on the new guy ... the reasons the new guys talk trash is because people like you criticize every damn thing that they say ... you are like excuse me you spelt that wrong and crap like that ... and if your hear for the help of fellow hondas, then so be it, help them out, not laugh in their face cus their new to this site .. cus that's real mature ... and by the way ... who the hell would have plans on a 500whp civic and not get lsd .. they don't deserve that power without some prior knowledge .. and a built GSR will make 500 whp quite quickly with the right size turbo and hondata/uberdata .. depends on the tuner ... and it all comes down to money ... so for now this is me saying that i don't care if you don't like me .. yo are going to deal with it, cus i am not going anywhere until i feel i have said something wrong .. cus i wanna know how all i do is talk crap .. i have been in one thread so far .. think before you speak ... it will help you out there pal, as for everyone else .. i seem to like you regardless what people think ,.... its called being humble ... little crap that you say does not affect me at all , so speak your mind, im listening

traction is a bitch i ran my car last night and i could hook up intill third gear

ps what is a good down pipe size for 15-20 pounds of boost? i got a 2 inch down pipe to a 3 inch catback..the dyno man told me its choking it out it wont go past 11 psi

get a 3 inch downpipe.

a gsr get to 500hp easily? you know how much money that would cost?

haha im in NY sexyh22. that would be a pretty sick race. oh, n btw, im not stock hehe :laugh:

oh, n btw, the reason everyone is nitpicking at u is b/c your saying crap you dont know. thats why they are giving you a hard time.

this whole thread is 5 pages of bickering. let it go, you dont always have to have the last word.

15-20psi is alot, i hope you have good fuel, and good tuning. and a good intercooler.

haha that would be sick.

i dont have that much done, just UTEC and some gauges. but it pulls a lot harder now. im getting a downpipe in like a week and a half and then ill be stage two. im running 16.5 psi now and when im at stage two ill be at 17.5 psi. and the map ill be running with utec, the guy who had it before ran a 12.5 with it :thumbsup:

im going to get it tuned once im at stage two.

i don't understand what i am saying that i don't know ... and actually 500 hp doesn't take that much money .. guy i know hit 565 whp in his hatch with gsr, new internals and upped his boost .. he isn't gonna run the full 22 psi on street but when he turned it up, ran right up to 565 whp .. average use is about 12 psi for him .. so about 435 whp ... but of course that took soo much money .. he estimated about 8-10 k max, with suspension included

tuning schmooning. its not importat, thats only what caused me to blow up my prelude.

haha ouch man, when did that happen?

solLesHonda - you just proved my point. you just said it doesnt take that much money to make 500 hp, n then say that a guy you know got to that and it took so much money. last time i checked, 8-10k is a LOT of money.

like sexyh22 said, just let it go.

i know you dont get spikes i was just wondering if you were running too much boost for the car could handle, but that sucks man :( i hope you get it back and running soon!

Archived