speed limiter

SolLesHonda

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

b16a's are snappy for what they are....but im dying to see what i run in my new b16a hatch...i will let you know how a real 400 hourse civic feels like..and what it runs i will be going to the track this friday and post most likly on saterday

ok um, did you jsut say b16a6 .. what the hell is that ... and your 91 accord with an h22, if it is spanking si's, then they are obviously stock and you are not .. h22 is not stock .. let them put the money you invested in the swap in their b16 and you will eat dust

um.. i dont want to race you because i probably dont live near you and i never said YOUR car was stock.. i said his is and i know he isnt beating mustangs..

stop instigating. and im not downing ur car either.. im sure its faster than mine right now

hahaha true .. where are the pics of the car ... i have nothing to brag about i have a del sol s for now, its lowered and has the basic bolt on-s, but if you want pics i got them, ill even wheel out the engine stand with the b16 on it and place it next to it, then when i swap it in, we'll go to your dad's "track" that he has, and you put your 400 + hp civic ?? against the b16 sol . and as for big birds car, i doubt you would want to race him .. put the h22 accord against him, and maybe if he started in third, you could keep up .. ? .. oh but nevermind, you know how to drive cus you have been driving for what did you say all your life ... ? mmhmm

not sure if you can see it but thats my car in my profile.. just click on my name and its supposed to be up on the top.

yea where do you live?

i live in newnan georgia

f*cking come here and i'll slit ur tires, dumbass

wow ... and to think this all started about some question about a speed limiter .. and by the way ... for all of you who said it was just a slow car .. i went ahead and got it removed .. my car will now pass 102, and proceed to about 123 or so .. i started to slow down shortly after that on the highway .. had to get off at the next exit ... and you can never be too careful, there are always state troopers on our highways :(

I May be wrong but i read on the trusty world wide web that it can be disabled by disconnecting the Vehicle Speed Sensor on the transmission. But it will also disable your speedometer. So if you can figure out another way to connect the speedometer than your good i guess :crazy:

i spank b16's with my d16z6 hatch

i don't race my accord any more...the rims, system, body kit, bondo, makes it too heavy and i don't wanna fawk up my kit any more

all thatz in my hatch is header, ebay intake, exhaust(no cat, or resignator), stage 1 guttered

ok i call bs on your hatch ... d16z6 hatch is not fast, and even if you slap on a turbo, still, not fast, the only thing you have going for you is low weight in the hatch ... just stop talking, your making yourself sound like an ass .. and if you didn't notice, nobody is really paying attention to what it is you have to say .. :laugh:

ok i call bs on your hatch ... d16z6 hatch is not fast, and even if you slap on a turbo, still, not fast, the only thing you have going for you is low weight in the hatch ... just stop talking, your making yourself sound like an ass .. and if you didn't notice, nobody is really paying attention to what it is you have to say .. :laugh:

you talk alot of crap. yo9u dont even know what he has under the hood, and a turbo d series is pretty rouwdy. i dont think you know crap about anything and i know that nobody likes you. go sit on the couch and eat a mouthful of shotgun w/ your toe on the trigger.

oh and i'll take a run w/ you xxscaxx

wow, d16z6 hatch's are now fast .. ? wow ... single cam turbo is not fast .. trust me ... your lucky to get 200-250 whp out of it ... yeah thats quick in a civic .. quick .. not fast ... big difference ... 500whp is fast ... i think that mr prelude here thinks that just cus he has been in this forum a while he is better than me ... by all means my friend, keep telling yourself that .. but everyone has to start as a newb sometime .. can't jsut jump in to HF and automatically have 2000 posts ... so go ahead and hate, im fine with that .. and until i feel otherwise, i will post .. i just think that if someone is saying that they spank b16's, they may as well refer to the correct engine ... there is no such thing as b16a6 ... so as for him ... don't talk without knowing .. and if i don't know crap .. i would dare you to ask me something and see if i don't know it ... please do

Archived