Dudesss

stuckmofo

damn that sucks...how are you doing Ash?

I still need to get back on i-t.

damn...i wonder what happend to optional?

same old... trying to finish the crx up within the month or so. how's the supra?

Ah college and 2 jobs! hahaha...

I took on another job because it geared towards my career...but it leaves me working 65+ hours a week.

The supra is kinda soso...its in the shop right now getting the motor work done...should be back within the next few weeks...the guy doing has a beastly supra...he just ran a 10.72 i believe. on a single turbo set up.

I got in an accident a few months ago nothing serious..haha lets just say that fiber glass bumper has a hole in it now :thumbsup:

Hows WDR going?

Good. Finishing up the F/I B18C5 today and shipping it tomorrow.

Will be starting on a N/A B18C5 in a couple of weeks whenever the engine gets here (that or I will be picking up the car, pulling the engine, and storing the car in my basement).

Have something big getting started up as well.

Good. Finishing up the F/I B18C5 today and shipping it tomorrow.

Will be starting on a N/A B18C5 in a couple of weeks whenever the engine gets here (that or I will be picking up the car, pulling the engine, and storing the car in my basement).

Have something big getting started up as well.

Damn. thats awsome. I am glad to hear its going well!

ya, it would be cool to see all the seniors back!

Archived