Alex's 240sx project

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

alright, I've been procrastinating a bit but I have bought a couple parts.

I got a built head with brian crower springs / titanium retainers, BC 272 cams (yeah I said 272), 1mm oversized valves with a competition valve job, and ISIS rocker arm stoppers.

Also picked up an 80mm greddy cat-back exhaust.

I cannot wait to hear this thing at idle with those huge cams in it. It's gonna sound sick. 8)

• 3 weeks later...
alright, I've been procrastinating a bit but I have bought a couple parts.

I got a built head with brian crower springs / titanium retainers, BC 272 cams (yeah I said 272), 1mm oversized valves with a competition valve job, and ISIS rocker arm stoppers.

Also picked up an 80mm greddy cat-back exhaust.

I cannot wait to hear this thing at idle with those huge cams in it. It's gonna sound sick. 8)

Except you are still procrastinating and everything is in pieces except for the coils... Get on it, Or wait forever will you.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

ceramic fails lol

any pics of the new sr?

Pics to come. Weather has been horrible.

And it's not an sr. It's a 2.5L 6-cylinder turbo'd beast spawned from the loins of a Nissan Skyline R33......RB25DET. :D

rb25 > sr

my brother in law has one in his 280z.. pretty much changed everything he could on it.. had a t88.. went down to a smaller turbo for the time being cause he was having trouble finding a fuel pump to support it i believe

t88? holy balls! thats big.

I'm most likely going with a gt3076r. Setting it up to 350 rwhp. I don't wanna change internals, so keeping on the safe side.

Archived