Alex's 240sx project

he went to a gt35r for now

he had the t88 on stock internals

you should be able to hold a lot more then 350 whp on that motor.. problem my brother in law keeps running into is he can get enough fuel for high boost lol

this is a pic of my niece when she was still super young when he got his t88 hahah

l_0c3426e909691a2f652a64774349b924.jpg

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah well it's not much on the realistic side as far as a streetable car goes. That thing wouldn't fully spool on a stock rb25 until maybe 6k rpms. Sure its capable of a bajillion horsepowers but really...that thing is big enough to power a goddamn nuclear submarine. I'm looking for a quick spool time and driftable setup. I have heard good things about a gt2871r .86 with a t3 hot side. I think I'm gonna do it.

Here is an exerpt from a pro builder on zilvia.net:

"RIP garage R33 that I built used a 2871 t3 flanged turbo with a 38mm tial WG.IT produced 390 whp and 385 ft lb of torque at 3100 rpms.And stayed in that power range all the way to redline. Awesome drift set up"

"And that was at18psi. It was like driving a ls1 powered s13. Came on real quick."

Now keep in mind that the 2871r boosts up to around 22-24 psi safely. Most sr20 guys use it at 20+ psi.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived