Things you want

sup

Post things you want to eventually get, pics or no pics

PCGTR1A_1.jpg Sony Vaio :bow:

DSCT1_3.jpg Sony T1 Cyber Shot

517185.jpg Gibson Les Paul Standard

untitled.bmp A girlfriend :thumbsup:

dude, is that the girl you were talking about? she's really cute! she's the type of girl you just want to stare into her eyes, brush the hair out of her face, and kiss. you better try harder 

you watch friends don't you mercutio?

actually thats a different girl who is more interested in me right now, and i get to see her tonight, and she has hot friends 8)

the other day they had a rerun of friends on tbs...one of the characters was talking about "unagi" and how it is a type of martial arts where you always know your surroundsing. jennifer anniston and the blonde were making fun of him by saying "unagi" is a type of sushi.

the sushi you posted up is called "unagi." guess it was just a coincidence though.

Yeah, Unagi is my favorite Sushi. Contrary to popular instruction, I do use soy sauce with it, though only a little. I got some from one of my fav local Japanese Resturants, (There's like, 7 here in Walnut Creek :thumbsup: ) and I gt some Unagi Nigiri: 2 pieces for about $4.27. It was SO worth it. Almost cried... :D

More stuff I want:

amuse06.jpg

000112a.jpg

Archived