PROFILES2000 spied

..SSR..

yeah, profiles2000's s2k was there repping IT, as well as jayspec7's rx-7... the profile r33 gt-r was there as well. i posted a link to the pics on IT in the lounge

yeah, it's the nicest rx-7 i've ever seen, IMO.

hopefully in a week or two the s2k will have a makeover ;)

makeover?

if joey's selling his wheels let me know...i might be interested.

EDIT: the one's he had before the white ones. i hope i'm thinking of the right car here...let me go look right quick like.

EDIT times 2: i think i'm going crazy or something. but i remember him having silver wheels other than his stock one's on there at some point?

BAH! I hate it when this happens. Some people just have to go out and put two DAMN ASS FINE versions of two cars I am torn between in a future car. It makes choosing that much harder! Gah!

BAH! I hate it when this happens. Some people just have to go out and put two DAMN ASS FINE versions of two cars I am torn between in a future car. It makes choosing that much harder! Gah!

between the s2k and the 7, its the 7 hands down! for 3 reasons 1) its super clean. 2) its only mildly tuned and still stock twins! 3) its an R1. :wub: just MHO

even if you build the cooling system correctly, they'll still break down. if you run stock boost on stock twins on a stock 13b, you still have to rebuild around 50k miles, add more boost and a single and your rebilding around 25-30k. its not that often, but still way more often then any piston engine.

'03 S2000 resleeved and bored to 2.2L 2.2L crank (2.4L) CP 13:1 pistons, wrist pins relocated for 2.2L R/S ratio, Toda VTEC Killers, ITB's, Quaife LSD, track whore

• 2 weeks later...
'03 S2000 resleeved and bored to 2.2L 2.2L crank (2.4L) CP 13:1 pistons, wrist pins relocated for 2.2L R/S ratio, Toda VTEC Killers, ITB's, Quaife LSD, track whore

all that crap and it would still lose to that rx7 lol

Archived