This honda forum

n2ointeg

THIS SITE IS WORTHLESS....I CAME HERE TO FIND OTHER PEOPLE WHO HAVE INTEGRAS OR SOMEONE THAT KNOWS ABOUT THEM AND COULD HELP WITH QUESTIONS I MIGHT HAVE! BUT SO FAR ALL I'VE HEARD IS BS...WHATS THE POINT WITH BASHIN ME OR MAKING FUN OF ME OR WHATEVER! MY BROTHER IS WITH THE CONQUEST FORUM AND EVERYONE HELPS EACH OTHER EVEN WITH STUPID QUESTIONS BUT THEY DONT MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE A DUMBASS THEY HELP YOU! I HAD A FEW SIMPLE QUESTIONS TO BE ANSWERED BUT NO! AND YOU GUYS THAT DRIVE S2000'S CALLIN US "RICER FAGS" YOUR DRIVING A RICER DIPcrap! IF YOUR NOT GONNA HELP PEOPLE WITH THEIR QUESTIONS AND BE CIVIL ABOUT IT AND GENEROUS EVEN IF THEY ARE REALLY DUMB QUESTIONS NOT EVERYONE KNOWS EVERYTHING ABOUT A CAR SO IF YOU CANT HELP DONT EVEN REPLY TO THE POST......IF YOU DONT LIKE HONDAS AND OTHER IMPORTS DONT COME HERE AND BASH US...WE LIKE HONDAS THEY GO FOREVER AND GIVE GREAT GAS MILEAGE! PERSONALY I THINK ITS MORE IMPRESSIVE TO SEE A 1.8 L INTEGRA OR A CRX RUNNING 10-14 SEC. QUARTER MILE THEN IT IS TO A MUSTANG OR A CAMARO RUN 14'S EVERYONE IN THE WORLD KNOWS THEY ARE QUICK THATS HOW THEY COME......BUT TO SEE A HONDA RUN BETTER THEN THAT OR THE SAME IS PRETTY DAMN IMPRESSIVE!

i agree with you on the 2nd half of your post. okay well, the whole post. there are some asses here on the forum...there always is one on every forum. hey, next time could you make posts with lower case letterings?

Dam, newbies can't take a little flaming. Also Newbs wonder why they get flamed, take this guy for instance, he couldn't even take the caps lock off. I got a headache from reading that post.

Members on this board are so soft sometimes. You could say just about anything and people get pissed off. Why does it bother you so much what people say?

Newflash: Your on the internet and people generally say whatever they like, so please stop being soft.

I shall do my part and watch what I say more often, seeing that it might make someone cry.

hmm, you could also be civil about your above post. i don't know about your other posts, but the only post i recall reading of yours was about people joining a car club, and the responses were jokes.... which is what people do in the general discussion forum, joke around (for the most part).

oh, and in response to this:

AND YOU GUYS THAT DRIVE S2000'S CALLIN US "RICER FAGS" YOUR DRIVING A RICER DIPcrap!

took me a minute to figure it out, because i'm pretty sure my boyfriend is the only member on this board that owns and s2000... and he rarely posts on here. so then i realized you were speaking to SSR (he has the s2k with the mugen hood as an avatar).

btw, how do you drive a ricer?

1. I don't drive an S2000.

2. S2000's are in no way ricey.

3. I wasn't being an butthead to you. Car clubs are gay so I assumed you were and decided to make a joke. Apparently you aren't comfortable with your sexuality so I'm sorry honey.

4. Car clubs are still gay.

5. Go to hell bitch.

It's not that I was joking around, I was asking a serious question. I just found it a common theme with the newbs to complain lately. Wondering if y'all came from the same place, or it was just coincidence. Sorry to see you go, but I ain't sheddin' a tear...get over it. It's just a forum! OH NO!

wow, how did this thread get to the second page without me noticing it first?

trepid should run a few of their IP's to see if they're all stuckmofo. he keeps talking about leaving and coming back with a new name and all.

ashley's bf is the only person on this board with an s2000. until my insurance rates go down :rockon:

Archived