thinking about a new car

optional187

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im waiting for the GTR and the new M5.. the HCS looks kinda funny imho, although reverse b-pillars are cool!!

oh but since you drive a dsm.. get the new evo 8!... exterior is alright if you do away with those horrible euro tails, too bad the interior = bleh

oh but since you drive a dsm.. get the new evo 8!... exterior is alright if you do away with those horrible euro tails, too bad the interior = bleh

no.. dont get an evo 8, there are too many now.. i see at least one everywhere i go, 3 of neighbors have em !! bleh

i've actually been looking into the is300 for about a week now...just doing some research. i didn't remember anything about the is300, and didn't realize it was such a good car. that is until i raced one...and only kept up with it MUCH to my suprise.

then again, it does have a na version of the supra inline 6...

Yeah IS300's are nice. My pops rocks a S/C one. He likes it a lot. He got an intake exhaust (actually I got it for him). They're pimp rides man!

Here's the answer to all....

You need an M3. If you were broke an homeless I'd give you mine and write it off on taxes as a donation but other than that mines not going anywhere. Sorry.

damnit, i just sat here for like 3-4 minutes staring at my screen because i thought you put a picture of either your pop's is300 or your m3 in that space between the is300 comment and the "answer to all" comment... :glare:

i remember the thread you made a long time ago about you're dad getting the is300...and you putting on the intake/exhaust and supercharger. niceness.

Archived