03' Honda S2000 vs. 03' Dodge Viper

Studman895

• 5 weeks later...

I can see why you'd say that about the sid eof the car, but birds right, its just that its a convertable too. i would much rather have a viper than an S2K, but thats just my greedy caucasian side coming out.

I can see why you'd say that about the sid eof the car, but birds right, its just that its a convertable too. i would much rather have a viper than an S2K, but thats just my greedy caucasian side coming out.

the headlights look vaguely similar.. other then that they dont look much the same at all.

i'd take a z06 or a 911 gt2 or gt3 over a viper, in the case of the z06 its 40k cheaper and has similar performance, the 911's i'd take them over the viper merely for the fact that its a porsches and not a dodge, forget that the 911 GT2 outperforms a viper in every aspect, and the gt3 is close w/out turbos

s20000? thats one 0 too much :p

i've seen pictures of the widebody viper you speak of...looks nice.

cmon, you haven't heard of the s20,000? lol

the headlights look vaguely similar.. other then that they dont look much the same at all.

i'd take a z06 or a 911 gt2 or gt3 over a viper, in the case of the z06 its 40k cheaper and has similar performance, the 911's i'd take them over the viper merely for the fact that its a porsches and not a dodge, forget that the 911 GT2 outperforms a viper in every aspect, and the gt3 is close w/out turbos

Yup, but let's not bring Porsche into this. It just isn't fair to a domestic company like Dodge. And as far as that Z06 goes, we aren't talking price here, so i would have to go with the Viper over the Z06 merely because it looks better, and is similar in speed.

single turbo supra > all other mentioned.

modified is a different story...

lingenfelter 725tt, ruf rgt, porsche gemballa 650 gtr package, all superior to single turbo supras.. not to mention sexier, supras resemble clown shoes.

superior in both performance and price. a single turbo supra can be had for less than a new corvette...which was the cheapest stock car mentioned wasn't it?

yes they can be had for less, but wont be able to compete performance wise with the others. even if you can get them to compete with the lingenfelter you're now way over the price of the lingenfelter, and i dont know of any single turbo supra's outside of tube-frame drag racers that can run a 9.50 in the quarter

God damn sig! I can;t f*cking think straight with that THING bouncing around...please change it, stop posting, or use it on your personal photo...gah!

And have you seen the new Elise Exige? f*cking awesome. I know its nowhere near as good as those previous cars, but Ilove them, and wish I could afford one here in the states.

between the two rides (s2000-viper) which one will have the highest resale and reliability rate in the next eight, seven, six, two years,.. id go w honda... imo... they both look cool though.. :)

Hmm supra, you can buy for what 20K? a 97-00 C5 Corvette can be had for 20K as well. $ for $ put into the car the Vette will beat the Supra. Supras that you see make 1000 HP are dyno queens, cuz it will be almost as quick as the Basic Preformance upgrade Supra at the track, and will get blown away by a 1000HP Vette.

cost of 725tt package installed? $48995, thats installed tuned and broken in. you dont actually need to have the z06, you can have just a c5 since they just toss the stock motor anyway.

in order to get a supra to compete you need to build the entire engine from the block up, huge turbo, huge fuel system, in addition to massive amounts of suspension tuning. not to mention hours of dyno tuning, it ends up bein about the same >_<

.. but the vette doesnt look like a clown shoe :thumbsup:

Hmm supra, you can buy for what 20K? a 97-00 C5 Corvette can be had for 20K as well. $ for $ put into the car the Vette will beat the Supra. Supras that you see make 1000 HP are dyno queens, cuz it will be almost as quick as the Basic Preformance upgrade Supra at the track, and will get blown away by a 1000HP Vette.

You think everyone with a high powered Supra builds it just to strap it on a dyno? You are truly ignorant.

There are plenty of full body Supras running 8's.

There are plenty of full body Supras running 8's.

hehe unfortunately there are more dyno queens >_< poopras are fast, but i still dont like the styling and they're heavy to boot.

Archived