anybody got hook ups anywhere??

i was wondering if anyone here get hook ups on audio stuff. anybody experience diamond audio stuff? i want to get diamond components (s600) but those cost like 400 bucks or something. anybody here get it cheaper??

diamond audio comonents kick @$$. great midbass response and smooth tweeters (not harsh like mb quart). i'll see what i can do, but i cant make any promises. i lost a lot of suppliers in the past year. a few went out after 9-11. and a bunch of others closed up shop for various reasons :(

i'll get back to you on it. since it's the weekend i cant check. i used to be able to get them for less then half that price

LOL... it wont let me type a- s- s it changes it to @$$ :laugh:

LOL... it wont let me type a- s- s it changes it to @$$ :laugh:

Yeah, I think @$$ looks better :p Just trying to tone down some of the language... Young people do visit forums also...

• 2 weeks later...

no prob man. and in answer to how much it costs to bring stuff back yea it 40 a lb and 50 extra because fornt clips are oversized and then shipping from me to you is about 175 so i would say get it off the net. lol just thought that might help

aww man!! the problem is........is that NOBODY makes sh*t for my car. there aren't many kits for my car here in the US. i know a place that sells jdm parts and he charges an arm and a leg also. i bought a pair of inspire tails from japan and that sh*t costs me 500 bucks a pair :o but hey, how many TL's in the US have jdm inspire tails?! :p:p

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

hey floored blazer, i know im not that much of an oldie yet but you think you could hook me up, im lookin for alpine or w/e components, and pioneer 6x9's and 6''s and and maybe some MTX 600 series 12's, and could you get wiring and boxes?

and vtec, could you hook me up with any of this stuff ^ ?, the brand doesnt matter that much, just look at the sizes if u can. :D

hook-ups? yeah i got hook-ups. hook-ups wit yo' mamma!!!! ohhhhhhhh!!! :ninja: haha, jk

i have a friend thats gonna hook me up with some 12's for cheap..and another friend that gonna get me a nice 800watt amp for 100 bux. i don't know if this stuff is hot, but i'll take whatever deal i can get :laugh:

magic, hehe and yea i am still lookin for hookups, but not as seriously, my car was stolen (not literally)

and

hook-ups? yeah i got hook-ups. hook-ups wit yo' mamma!!!! ohhhhhhhh!!!

die son! thew nijas will be swift and quick and will come upon the first moon of the full moon on the 3rd moon of jupiter.

:ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja:

MOO HA - grrrrrrrr!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest QbanHonda

Well I got pretty good hook ups so just tell me exactly what you may need and I will find out for you exactly the price. I mean I live on hook ups LOL

Archived