craziest place you banged a girl...

TLontheDL

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

umm... well I've been around, let's see, off the top of my head... Doctors office in a waiting room, Mountain high parking lot during the day(my windows aren't tinted yet) and hmm... well I will have to think a bit more on this one

wow...i think you win with the doctor's office, but i'll throw some of mine out too:

Parking lot infront of my fav bar(cops showed up and harassed :blush: )

in a holiday inn hot tub with people in the pool

just about everywhere known to me in my car :laugh:

on the floor of an office at one of my old jobs

• 3 years later...

up against the wall of a dance hall that a wedding reception was being held in . skirt pulled up my drawers around ankles loaded drunk with people walking right by staring it was bomb , lol. didnt even try to hide it , but the shape me and her were in neither gave 2 craps. LET EM LOOK

when i lived with my parents my ex came over late one night to my bedroom window. he wanted to hit it but i was too scared to let him in so i took out the window screen and bent my ass over the window sill and let him go at it. i think its funny now cause when i think of it, it probably looked ridiculous.

Archived