Well hello

C92hatchX

Yo dwayne. It's been quiet here lately. Only me and a 3-4 other regs post, and they are only a couple times a week. I'm always lurking cause work is pretty boring most days. I long for the LNC.

Mike posts once in a blue moon. I chat with him far more often on AIM, FB or txt any more. He's a social guy and when all the social peeps vanished so did he.

Ben hasn't posted in ages.

Nobody on here wants advice, they just want us to use the google button for them so they don't have to stop playing WOW to learn how to install a resonator muffler tip.

Most of the dicks have moved on. You and Dwayne won't be shit on as much for being yourselves.

I agree, but those questions make me feel good about myself: I know that there are people out there far more lazy and uninformed about at least one topic than I am.

Yeah been awhile for me as well, but i'll be around more often

Whats new with me, just staying busy with work, and been Dj-ing at night to take my mind off stress as of lately, broke up with my g/f of 6 years, it sucks it hurts, but cant do anything about it. So beside that I bought a project car with my brother, a 95 300ZX Twin Turbo, went to Dayton, Ohio to pick it up, on the drive back my brother threw a rod in Gary Indiana, just bough a motor a few weeks ago, and its in the car going to be finishing up the wiring today had to wait for belt, pulleys and the intake manifold to comeback from getting ceramic coated, so i'll keep ya updated with pics, body is in about a C grade interior is a B-. this car was a complete fracking lemon but hey you live and you learn, but i've got about 7k into the car already o im hoping by the time all i done and said this will be a 15k car

I don't understand where the spammers came from. I remember the threads died when the chat box opened up, and then it seemed like the only posters were spammers.

Sometimes it seems like the one-post noobs ask here then discover Google and never come back to day thanks.

What I think:

I think it was a generational thing. The Honda's (Civic's) where you could actually work on them in your garage are now hitting 13 years old at thier newest. The 16yr olds today aren't getting those cars as much because, frankly, there aren't many on the road that run well enough for parents to sign off on the purchase. Many of the younger guys grew out of, or wore out, their Civic's and moved onto other brand sports cars or mini vans. Seems like the older generation stuck with them and those people tend to know what they are doing for the most part. No need to post silly questions. You and I both know how to read the Haynes and so do they it seems.

You didn't post socially as much but almost all of the regualar members on here don't even own a Honda anymore. I used to have 3. My last one hasn't been out of the garage in 2 years and if someone came along with $1500 I would sell it tonight. I love my car but my priorities changed and so far I cannot find a Honda that suits what I need: 50+ mpg with 4 doors and enough power to move three adults up to 65 without getting flattened on the e-way.

Hey,i'm Very glad to be a member with you all.This is my first time i visit here. I found so many great stuff here, especially its discussion. From the tons of the posts, I guess I could learn a lot about Honda.

• 9 months later...

Archived