wanted.

monster152

i am looking for some parts just send me a message if you have them..gsr shift knob (late 90's early 00's)

-93 accord-JDM font clip..hood,fenders,bumper,grill,head lights,and lower turn signals,

carbon mirrors,hood,and trunk lid,short throw shifter,drilled and slotted rotors,urethane motor mounts and suspension bushings

-98 prelude-h22-JDM valvecover,vtec soliniod,1-2-1headers(anybrand)

i will also consider anything you are trying too sell and you think i can use it just let me know what you have.

building a monster. something you may or may not understand. looking good is what im all about. i didnt ask for some smart ass remarks of some guy that thinks he has smothing when its most likely nothing. either you got what im looking for or just get the frack off my thread plan an simple.

building a monster. something you may or may not understand. looking good is what im all about. i didnt ask for some smart ass remarks of some guy that thinks he has smothing when its most likely nothing. either you got what im looking for or just get the frack off my thread plan an simple.

He's right. We don't understand why someone wants to bolt a bunch of gaudy ass crap all over their car so they look like a F&F extra.

You posted on the internet. This isn't your house where you can kick someone out. So if you don't like what someone wants to type I suggest you go back home and play with the little kiddies because, apparently, the internet is too rough of a place for you to handle.

well the fat fuk can kiss my ass. an you my friend can take it in the ass. its the look i like. get off my dork and find something else in life other than telling people what they can an cant do with there car's. i bet over half if not all the people on this site are a bunch of DO-IT-YOUR-SELF people that dont know a dam thing about a car. i bet use couldnt even tell me why my best friend didnt have spark but had power to his coil packs...i highly doubt anyone can. bunch of dumb fuks.

So your saying a DIY backyard mechanic doesn't know anything. What an uneducated thing to say. Of course someone who has worked on their car knows something. Damn I swear that is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. If we didn't know a damn thing about our cars we would do it ourselves. Wow really find something else to rant about and get your head out of your ass. Like they said your on the internet and the internet is always critical about anything you do, and ps most people on this forum are against the riced-out look.

coils are brand new...it fired up on day then the next after everything was wired in it didnt spark..and im not going for the "rice look" i am going for the clean jdm look. im not going hog wild with a ugh spoiler and a dam fat cannon.

Actually, I just enjoy making fun of people that like bolting useless crap onto their cars and explode into a fiery inferno of profanity when poked with a stick.

My guess would be the neon blue spark plug wires he bought off of eBay were bad out of the box.

What exactly is a "grands am" is that something like "grandma sam" or "grandslam"? I mean, I know what a "Grand Am" is, but I am really starting to doubt you do my friend.

And as far as rice.... lets look at your list shall we?

gsr shift knob (late 90's early 00's) -- If it floats your boat, although honestly a good counter weighted knob will serve you better

93 accord-JDM font clip..hood,fenders,bumper,grill,head lights,and lower turn signals -- Cool, I am a fan of front end conversions

carbon mirrors,hood,and trunk lid -- Why would you need the JDM hood if you want a carbon fiber one? Also you do realize that 90% of the "Carbon Fiber" parts out there weigh little no less than their OEM counterparts? And are also prone to yellowing, hazing, cracking, crazing, and peeling.

short throw shifter -- Mmmm.... Uncle Bens!

drilled and slotted rotors -- Cant get much more RICETASTIC than these! You do realize that drilled and slotted rotors on your car are actually COUNTER productive. You will wear pads out faster, create more brake dust, and your stopping distance will increase due to lack of surface contact and cold pads (but hey, im only a garage mechanic who is trained in hydraulic theory and studied it and structural aviation engineering for 4 years, and worked in the aerospace community for 10. Pssh what would I know?!

urethane motor mounts and suspension bushings -- What hardness? and btw your engine doesnt create enough torque to even utilize them to their true potential, only thing your going to do is rattle your interior to death.

98 prelude-h22-JDM valvecover,vtec soliniod -- Cool, wanna run a useless part... last time I checked that is the definition of rice. And at least I am not so retarded that I fail to understand how to spell solenoid or at least use spell check

1-2-1headers(anybrand) -- Interesting I didn't know H22's only had one cylinder.

disagree that anything done for looks is rice.

so if you repainted your car stock color, thats rice?

i think of it more as gaudy wings, kits, stickers, etc

To be honest with ya I don't mind some rice here and there, and I'll gladly say yeah I own a ricer, so cool your jet bro it is alright to do what you want with your car, just accept the fact some people are against it, who cares it's you car, and FYI don't over carbon fiber your car, it looks horrid

Autocorrect fail

I believe we covered this already, rice is the notion of making your car look fast, yet in that goal of making it look fast you actually end up decreasing the performance, safety, and or reliablilty when compared to a stock (non modified) car.

^^^

Otis' siggy, I know, he quoted it from me haha

• 3 weeks later...

points*

there's nothing wrong with looks or the "jdm" look either, to each his own, my opinion body kits, big wheels, wings, raspy exhaust is rice not i said my OPINION, now im going for looks before perfomance, BUT im not trying to be fast, low and slow baby

but for real who cares what he wants to do with his car, is it yours? no so stfu and if you don't have anything hes looking for don't post no reason to flame him for looking for parts (which this forum is the last place to do that)

hes building it for him not you guys

as for you monster152....

your a fuuccking retard if you think all of us DIY's don't have a clue of what were doing, obviously we do CAUSE WERE DOING IT OURSELVES!!! take cranny for example swapped in a k swap him self and thats a badass car, all these solvic conversions on here have all been done by there owners, i have yet to meet a shop built member on here, so learn what diy means before you run your mouth

Archived