Del Sol part out...

Bendrums87

well right now i have got a few parts on hold but basically the whole car still up for bid so name your items haha... depending on if you were shipping or not it wouldn't affect shipping much cause i could ship numerous things in the same box as the trunk part since it's pretty long... i'm trying to get rid of as much as I can until I can't sell anymore then i'll just sell the rest to scrap metal... so hit with your list haha

i can do that, wanna sell the trunk actuators too? I'm missing a few other items if you wanna keep dealing haha,

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

trunk actuators, windshield wiper lines, lower trunk carpeting (i know that's bigger but its just something on my list), e-brake cables, and if i can think of more i'll message you about it, that's all i can think of for now

ok i have the trunk actuators and the wiper lines... did you want the whole line from the tank that attaches to the sprayers on the hood?... ebrake line.. you want the line as if it were detached from the ebrake handle and then as if it were pulled right off the caliper? and then i have the lower trunk carpeting and fiberboard or whatever it is...

ok i have the trunk actuators and the wiper lines... did you want the whole line from the tank that attaches to the sprayers on the hood?... ebrake line.. you want the line as if it were detached from the ebrake handle and then as if it were pulled right off the caliper? and then i have the lower trunk carpeting and fiberboard or whatever it is...

Sounds right, I'll double check on the washer lines bc I don't even know if my tank is usable, and brake cable yes. Mine is stretched beyond repair

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah the previous owner got hit there and they didn't pull the dent they just filled it with bondo and its cracked same with the bumper. I got backed into at a school and tore off about a1/4" slab of bondo on my bumper. So I need a new quarter panel an back bumper

Yeah the previous owner got hit there and they didn't pull the dent they just filled it with bondo and its cracked same with the bumper. I got backed into at a school and tore off about a1/4" slab of bondo on my bumper. So I need a new quarter panel an back bumper

well I have the quarter and the bumper so that would work... so that would be no problem

Archived