Del Sol part out...

Bendrums87

I have a a 1993 Del Sol Si that I am wanting to part out... about the only thing I DONT have is the motor, the trans, and shocks and springs, and the hood for the car... everything else I do have... so if you want anything from this car please post contact me and I will send pictures and please let me know what you want to pay cause I am really just looking to clear out space in the garage... if you want to buy the whole car as is I would be more than happy to entertain that idea...

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry... I am in Mt. juliet (20 mins east of nashville, tn) I guess I blanked with the pics haha... The car isn't put together right now as far as exterior components go but I was going to wait till someone wanted a part or the whole car so I didn't have to put them on then take them back off again... but the car is complete minus the hood, shocks and springs and engine and trans...

2011-06-30_12-02-14_778.jpg

2011-06-30_12-02-23_966.jpg

2011-06-30_12-02-33_864.jpg

2011-06-30_12-02-50_97.jpg

2011-06-30_12-03-11_391.jpg

2011-06-30_12-03-20_649.jpg

2011-06-30_12-04-01_375.jpg

location? pics of the car as is?

Without these few things this thread is pretty much worthless.

what a shame, the body looks good. Why parting it?

price shipped on headlights, and axles (assuming the boots are still good on the joints) to 97220?

and you might want to get a hold of raley and shari, they are always needing parts. Ill check with my pops tonight to see if he needs any for his sol.

The body needs some work it has rust in the usual del sol places but the guy who had it before me did a big number on a lot of it... I've taken a ton of it apart and put it back together but I just don't have the money nor will I have it anytime soon... if i had the money to put into a motor and all the parts to get it running I would more than keep it but I need the money and there's always later in life when I can buy another one...

I do not have the axles.. sorry I kinda considered that part of the trans but did you want the headlights and the smaller circular inner ones too???

what a shame, the body looks good. Why parting it?

price shipped on headlights, and axles (assuming the boots are still good on the joints) to 97220?

and you might want to get a hold of raley and shari, they are always needing parts. Ill check with my pops tonight to see if he needs any for his sol.

Haha I really don't know what I want to sell it for total... I am kinda basing it on just a bit more than what I can part out a majority of the parts for Raley and

i'll sell them to the first one to get me the money haha

Ill give ya $65 shipped and im closer ;)

by tabs do you mean the tabs that mount to the car? yes they are intact... how bout $80 shipped??

sure headlight and auxes. all tabs intact still? if so id do $70 shipped (they go for 110 shipped on ebay NIB so sound fair to me.

Ok cool I will go ahead and take them off and have them set aside then just let me know

let me check fundage marrow when I get paid, if the VA doesnt screw me then sure, ill do 80 shipped for heads and auxes.

nope, sell em to raley VA shafted me and gave me 1/2 pay (gotta make $400 last a month arg)

No idea when they will finish processing my pay so, yeah go ahead and sell em.

it's all good.. if she still wants them..

nope, sell em to raley VA shafted me and gave me 1/2 pay (gotta make $400 last a month arg)

No idea when they will finish processing my pay so, yeah go ahead and sell em.

are you talking about the one that goes up around the cab over the window? or something over the license plate?

license plate goes on it actually, where there trunk key hole is

Archived