R.I.P Ryan Dunn

SIR_VTEC

so a guy who has proved himself a reckless dumbass mulitple times was drinking and then got into his porsche and crashed

i seem to remember a girl that loved speed and wrecked her sol racing... and im not trying to be a jerk. just saying that it happens to everyone, be glad you walked away and send good thoughts to his family that no longer has him

Yeah the excessive pictures and posts of him being drunk on Twitter were a bit much, but that shows you that some people just cant be responsible....sucks

loved speed so much I was doing 45 mph when i hit a hole and over corrected (of course the crap suspension/steering didnt help)

i'm dangerous like that

(and in no way does one mistake/wreck when I was 16ish compare to a guy who made his living doing stupid reckless crap and then proceeded to get drunk and get in his sports car and proceeded to do 130 mph+.... and not to mention he wrecked a car from driving drunk before so this isn't something new for him.. I'm just happy he didnt kill some innocent family in the process)

Well im sure the front end was pretty much done but most of the damage was from the fire

at 130 mph a lot more then the front end was wrecked.. pretty sure the car was torn apart.. i can promise it was in pieces even if there was no fire

another pic:

RyanDunn+Crash+2+Eric+Lewis.jpg

sorry, just remember you being berated for street racing. however, my response still stands, it happens to everyone, hes gonna get crap cause hes famous for shoving a hot wheels up his ass. ive seen worse (lived in germany, there werent many accidents but when there was...) im not condoning his actions or anyone elses that does that, i'm just saying have a bit of sensitivity for the mans family. like i said, i wasnt trying to be a dork. i just come off that way. often. :shrug:

the pic sarah posted was the only thing left of the car. except for a door that apparently flew off when he flipped it but past that nothing else. they reconized him by his tattoos and facial hair.

the guy was a horrible driver. if anybody watched viva la bam, bam said he had flipped i believe it was 8 cars before. news also said he had 31 driving violations and one dui before. shouldent have been able to get a car like that, or any car for that matter.

i remember reading about the previous dui in 2005 i think? wrecked it in the same area at that

and it does suck for his family (mainly passenger's family.. i dont think they released who it was).. but I cant help but think they thought something like this might happen with his history

yeah, i am aware that was a picture of his car, i didnt get struck stupid recently. ive seen a wreck when all that was left was a barely recognizable rim and a lot of shrapnel. worst thing i ever saw... ironically it was also a porsche. or it had porsche rims. whichever.

i do feel bad for the passenger and his family as well, but i also realize that that person knew him and still got in the car with him. crappy driving history and all.

exactly. there are days i wouldnt ride with me sober. i get road rage and when im mad to begin with... my bf must really love me to let me drive his amg.

Neither was I and it's been ten fracking years. OMGWTFBBQ? 10 years already?

If the dude doesn't make you want to jump off a bridge just to get away from the sound of his voice and you can live with the smell of his gas just do it. It didn't change anything for me aside from free health insurance and another calendar date to remember. Plus, you get to have a party and everyone gives you stuff and money and you can eat a ass load of cake.

no one will give us money, he has a lot of it already. anyone that comes will pretty much be free loading, and yes i'm mainly referring to my family. seriously have no idea why he wants to marry me so badly. hes definitely getting the sh!t end of the deal, makes me feel bad.

Archived