Best Quick Detalier?

mgoblue002

I have a white Accord and I am constantly trying to keep my car looking good in between washes. The only one I have used is Meguiars Quik Detailer but I was wondering if anybody else has any other preferences? I noticed that the Eagle One QD has more product for less money, but was too afraid to test it out. Thanks!

I love Ice anything.. its made by turtle wax... i've tried some of the more expensive stuff but I like this better

(we use it for wash, wax, polish, quick detailer, tires, etc, etc)

http://www.turtlewax.com/main.taf?p=2,1,1

Edited by DelSolSweetie

semen! no joke actually, it contains ammonia and surficants, and when the protien matter breaks down it forms a very thin film. not that I would ever jizz ON my car... in it... maybe, but only if raley is with me.

• 3 months later...

i like eagle one nano wax, which is safe to use on plastics and makes them really pop, also its a true carnuba wax. I do use a polishing cloth to buff off residue but it takes no time. I also like their tire gel.

• 3 weeks later...