I GOTZ SOMETHINNNN NEWW!!

BrIaN EG2

I GOTZ NEW PUPPY!excl.gif!excl.gif!excl.gif!!

well i didnt really get it for me.. i got it for my girlfriend for christmas because shes always saying she wants a puppy and she loves pitbulls... soo i had a friend selling his rednose pitt for $100 and i jumped all over it.. shes fixed, house broken, very well with kids, calm, extremely lovable, has all her shots, and she's chipped.. i couldnt beat the deal so i went ahead and bought her for my girlfriend happy.gif

heres a few pictures and a little video i took because she wouldnt be still lol

th_VID_20101123_214248.jpg

^^^CLICK TO WATCH!!!^^^

IMG_20101123_214110.jpg

IMG_20101123_213948.jpg

soopuh doggeh!! lol

IMG_20101123_213515.jpg

lol why you got a dog that looks like cyclops from xmen? lol awesome dog man...you should get a Husky down the road! lol, but yeah man that puppy looks huge...at least bigger than mine i think haha

I was guessing gender reassignment, so you could finally know what it felt like to be a man......biggrin.gif

nope, im already more a man than you are :p

lol why you got a dog that looks like cyclops from xmen? lol awesome dog man...you should get a Husky down the road! lol, but yeah man that puppy looks huge...at least bigger than mine i think haha

i had a husky.. she was stolen

sweet deal man. i love pitbulls, will get one down the road. she know tricks yet?

yea shes knows how to sit, thats about it lol.. she listens really well.. i fell in love with this dog as soon as i seen her, shes friggin AWESOME!!

aww

we actually just adopted another pit from charlotte a couple months ago.. if she'd hold still i'd get a pic of her lol.. animal control found her wandering around at 3-4 months old and the rescue adopted her from there.. got her spayed and up todate on shots and had het at a foster for a few months.. she'll be 1 around feb. complete sweetheart.. all she wants to do is lick everyone she meets

they really are good dogs.. mine are both cuddled up next to me on the couch right now

i would recommend the stuffingless toys.. mine love them.. and less to clean up when they tear them in half

dont leave this one somewhere she'll get stolen.. you can get a fairly large crate on overstock for about $50

aww

we actually just adopted another pit from charlotte a couple months ago.. if she'd hold still i'd get a pic of her lol.. animal control found her wandering around at 3-4 months old and the rescue adopted her from there.. got her spayed and up todate on shots and had het at a foster for a few months.. she'll be 1 around feb. complete sweetheart.. all she wants to do is lick everyone she meets

they really are good dogs.. mine are both cuddled up next to me on the couch right now

i would recommend the stuffingless toys.. mine love them.. and less to clean up when they tear them in half

dont leave this one somewhere she'll get stolen.. you can get a fairly large crate on overstock for about $50

yea she stays in the house sarah.. i got her that rope that she was chewing on in the picture lol.. theres no way shes messing that thing up :laugh:

she is a awesome dog, she lays with me all the time and follows me everywhere..

she doesnt have a name yet because i want my girlfriend to name her

i had a husky.. she was stolen

Wait What?!?! thats crazy man!

Man i would so love another husky right now, but i need to get rid of the two cats i have because they are always pi55ing him off, i actually have to seclude them to my 2nd bedroom....plus im not much of a cat person what so ever

Archived