Mileage on civcs??

mxzmack

I have a 98 civic lx with 371K on it, wondering what everyone else has on there civics?? Wondering if I should bother doing the timing belt again on it or not, should have been done at 300K but I didn't bother figuring the thing would go before the belt would pop. ANyone have high miealge on theirs??

I've put a power steering pump on it, drivers door regualtor, two 02 sensors, pass side lock actuators plus both rear doors other than that just brakes, tbelts, tires, plugs, filters etc... Has been the best car I've owned

had six hondas in the last few years with varying miles. I tend to get board and sell/trade before the miles every get to impressive numbers.

99 prelude 40k

00 civic 12k

00 civic 175k

95 civic 215k

98 accord 170k

93 del sol 80k

The accord ran the best out of all of them.

crap id name off all my milage but i forget lol

1990 Honda CRX idk

1993 ford ranger 50k

1992 hatch speedo was broke so unknown

1997accord 150k

1991 CRX idk

1988 CRX idk

1992 hatch 120k

1999 Coupe 200k

1995 Coupe 93k

1991 CRX hf idk

1990 Hatch 100k

1994 Del Sol 180k

1999GMC Sonoma 150k

1990 hatch idk

1990 CRX Si 130k

1992 Integra 180k

1990 Hatch 140k

1990 Accord idk but it was alot

1990 integra body was 220k motor was 4k

1992 integra 4dr 240k

1992 hatchy 200k

• 2 weeks later...

I've got somewhere over 200k on mine (had just under 100k when I bought it). Had a CTR cluster for a while so I need to convert the mileage I put on it during that time so I can have an actual total (CTR cluster = metric).

I've got somewhere over 200k on mine (had just under 100k when I bought it). Had a CTR cluster for a while so I need to convert the mileage I put on it during that time so I can have an actual total (CTR cluster = metric).

Yeah I was just wondering what everyone else had, i pulled the valve cover to take the top of the tbelt cover off so I could see how loose the belt was. The thing was tight so I will just run it till something goes. Turned 373K yesterday

1994 Honda Civic EX

278k on the body

386 miles on my rebuild! =]

At least the 3rd motor. One was swapped out the car should of came with a stock b18 but instead had a d in it. Then the guy before boosted 35 lbs on a untuned motor with 450 blue tops and blew a rod. Then I spun a bearing.

1994 Honda Civic EX

278k on the body

386 miles on my rebuild! =]

At least the 3rd motor. One was swapped out the car should of came with a stock b18 but instead had a d in it. Then the guy before boosted 35 lbs on a untuned motor with 450 blue tops and blew a rod. Then I spun a bearing.

2004 Honda Civic with 77,000 miles--still going strong! Prob need to give it some good maintenance when it hits 90,000!

Yeah I was just wondering what everyone else had, i pulled the valve cover to take the top of the tbelt cover off so I could see how loose the belt was. The thing was tight so I will just run it till something goes. Turned 373K yesterday

The tension on the belt has nothing to do with the actual strength of the belt left whats so ever. Look for cracks etc. and at that mileage I would replace it anyways as a safety measeaure.

The tension on the belt has nothing to do with the actual strength of the belt left whats so ever. Look for cracks etc. and at that mileage I would replace it anyways as a safety measeaure.

He's done timing belts on it before I think? He is probably 83K miles on current belt.

Belts stretch, common thing. None of the dozen honda tbelts I've done have ever had cracks at 90-100K neither does this one at 168K.

He's done timing belts on it before I think? He is probably 83K miles on current belt.

Yes thats correct I've done it twice, was due at 305K but I really didn't want to do it again. Has 168K on it now, no cracks, missing cogs, and isn't loose at all so Im gonna go with it. 373,000 and still going

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived