My First Tuner

zerotallrnc4bs808

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Um, that thing you think is an intake is actually an intercooler. So nobody is going to help me with my funky idling vehicle. You're just gonna hassle me about not seeing my turbo. Lame.

ummm im fairly sure its called an intake. i havent read your funky idling thread yet.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, that tube which IS technically an intake is connected to the intercooler. Intercooler: A radiator that is completely separate from the cooling system radiator and air conditioning radiator. It is located under the two previously mentioned radiators and stretches the length of the grill. I mean, really? Is that what this forum is all about? Everyone trying to show everyone else how smart they are by attempting to make other people look stupid. Complete social retards. I'm over this crap. I'm having fun building this ride, but my car doesn't define who I am. That's the difference between me and the rest of you douchebags. So I won't be asking anymore questions on how to improve my vehicle. I'm done. Off like a prom dress... Of course you losers wouldn't know nothing about getting any girls dress off. Unless, of course, you are one. I want to say thanks to the guys who were teaching me how work this forum. They know who they are. Peace out to you and your families. Oh, and for the record, here's pics of my turbo. I won't be posting "After Build" photos or anymore photos for that matter. Pau.

IMG_0026.jpg

IMG_0025.jpg

ALOHA NUI LOA. GOOD RIDDANCE BITCHES!!!

Back by popular demand. Here is the answer you fellas couldn't come up with.

yhst-22296486597181_2126_379387690.gif

How does it feel to be useless?

Why're you wasting time with us useless peoples?

You shouldn't be living in Hawaii man, you're way too high strung. You should really just learn to chill out and take things for what they are, not throw a tantrum when you don't get your way immediately.

oh it was the flux capacitor.

from the pics, it looks like your blinker fluid is a little murky. when was the last time you changed it?

sounds like the hobbit that turns the crankcase is depressed and needs therapy. We need to get us a new hobbit. They's from the land beyond time. Land beyond time's also gonna hook us up with the unicorn for the radiator. I ain't even gonna tell you about that haunted air conditioner. Plus the air filter, that's made of plutonium. That's gonna involve Superman, so, y'know, plus shipping from Krypton.

He's still lurking. But talkin' about going off the deep end real quick, lol. This guy blew a fuse in no time, I thought Hawaiians were supposed to be laid back.

If you're saying you're gonna leave you should just leave, don't lurk around.

Technically he's puerto rican, and you know how they are.

I got so many love notes from you guys I figured I keep suicide rates down by coming back and exhibiting what proper research can do when applied by a professional. As far as coming back here and reminding you how useless you are, I think I was doing the world a favor. All elitists need to be reminded how useless they are. Daily as a matter of fact. But I actually have a life so my wisdom can only be obtainable in short controlled bursts. Like a machine gun and just as deadly. And thank you airjordon223, you were right. My blinker fluid was a little murky. I have since changed it.

lol, there's just something about this guy I can't take seriously at all. It's entertaining, keep on posting man.

and you really should check into getting your hobbit on some anti-depressants, you're losing HP that way.

How could you take me seriously? There is nothing serious going on here. This is all bullcrap. You want serious? Move to Compton. But seriously, I'm having a bit of fun myself.

How could you take me seriously? There is nothing serious going on here. This is all bullcrap. You want serious? Move to Compton. But seriously, I'm having a bit of fun myself.

I live in the valley about 70 miles from Compton. I've driven through the neighborhoods twice (there's a huge difference driving through the mainstreets and through the "hood".) What they say is absolutely true: DON'T EVER STOP, not even for stop signs.

Archived