My First Tuner

zerotallrnc4bs808

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pics of the engine I promised. Keep in mind it is still not road ready.

IMG_0024.jpg

IMG_0023.jpg

im late as sh!t on this buuttt... i cant believe you noob asses didnt see the blow off valve on the intercooler piping... BUNCHA NOOBS!!! sleep.gif

oh and that manifold would be a a/c compatable cast log manifold... FACEPALM

and your idle problem might be from you running stock injectors... or if you have bigger injectors it could be you need a tune or if you had it tuned who ever did tune it tuned it sh!ttly

im late as sh!t on this buuttt... i cant believe you noob asses didnt see the blow off valve on the intercooler piping... BUNCHA NOOBS!!! sleep.gif

oh and that manifold would be a a/c compatable cast log manifold... FACEPALM

and your idle problem might be from you running stock injectors... or if you have bigger injectors it could be you need a tune or if you had it tuned who ever did tune it tuned it sh!ttly

Right on Brian! I have in my possession, and am getting ready to install, a map sensor missing link that blocks the boost from the turbo to the map sensor. I also need to install a PCV valve for the engine does not have one. After that my idle should be straight. If not I'll look into the injector situation. Thank you. I appreciate it. As you can see, I wasn't getting much help from the rest of these guys. The ones that have been lookin' out know who they are. Thanks to them too.

no problem man.. i ran into quite a few problems when i put my old turbo kit on.. so i know your pain.. now im taking my time with it and getting it done the right way

no problem man.. i ran into quite a few problems when i put my old turbo kit on.. so i know your pain.. now im taking my time with it and getting it done the right way

Translation: having some else do it:laugh::D:p

Translation: having some else do it:laugh::D:p

Translation??? You're not even from this country. Go back to... Nah, I don't wanna wish that on those people. How 'bout you just shut the f#$K up. Try putting your boyfriend's d#$K back in your mouth. I'm sure we will all be happier as a result.

Boom goes the dynamite...

Translation??? You're not even from this country. Go back to... Nah, I don't wanna wish that on those people. How 'bout you just shut the f#$K up. Try putting your boyfriend's d#$K back in your mouth. I'm sure we will all be happier as a result.

Boom goes the dynamite...

You're a cock cobbling little fagot. ggkthxbai

Translation: having some else do it:laugh:biggrin.giftongue.gif

mike if in translation you mean having a professional build my bottom end and buying all the parts that will make big power and intalling them myself and having it tuned by a pro.. then yes that is what i meant :)

love ya mike :happy: no homo lol

hopefully this tax return i get a fat lump of change (expecting 5 - 6k) i'm going to see how much bisi would charge to build my head, PUAHAHAHAHAHA!! whole engine should be done by summer next year :)

mike if in translation you mean having a professional build my bottom end and buying all the parts that will make big power and intalling them myself and having it tuned by a pro.. then yes that is what i meant :)

love ya mike :happy: no homo lol

hopefully this tax return i get a fat lump of change (expecting 5 - 6k) i'm going to see how much bisi would charge to build my head, PUAHAHAHAHAHA!! whole engine should be done by summer next year :)

Nice! No homo...

looks good.. clean and subtle.. i like it :)

Thanks man. Somebody out here is selling a carbon fiber hood w/o a clear coat for $100. Problem is, it has a scoop. Not flamboyant. But it could be more than I would like. I'm taking a look at it on Wednesday. As much as I want to keep it subtle, I may have to purchase it. I'll keep you posted.

I enjoyed reading this. Quick question though that I never saw answered. Why does the Turbo have a Mitsubishi logo on it? jw.

Brian if you're looking for good, clean and subtle get an Accord lol

That's a good question. Still trying to sort that one out. When I figure out some more of the mysteries of what the previous owner did to the engine, I'll share with the rest of the class.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Carbon Fiber Hood. $100. Selling my old hood for $100. Priceless.

IMG_0064.jpg

IMG_0062.jpg

We need to buff out the hood. If that doesn't get it done, a new clear coat is in it's future. A few hairline cracks also. For $100 I'm not complaining. Work on the Sol has slowed due to financial reasons. New temperature sensor, thermostat, fan switch, lower motor mount. New polyurethane bushings and a Rockford Fosgate Woofer with two 12" subs in factory box. New 1/2 shafts are next. Hood isn't lining up properly quite yet. Still lots of work to be done. It's my daily driver so patience is key. Congratz to Brian. Your Sol is gonna be SICK!

just seen this attempt at an insult.

Seeing as the miata is supposedly one of the best handling small sports cars out there.. that doesn't really bother me.

Zero, sweet deal on the bonnet! Shame it ain't an OEM style bonnet, but still gotta love the trade! :D

Wtf is with your avatar? All out of season.

Archived