My First Tuner

zerotallrnc4bs808

Talking about Avatars, we need to start calling you Triple F. Triple F = Final Fantasy F-a-g-g-o-t. I'm just sayin'...

lawl says the comicbook nerd with the homoerotic Flash image as his avatar. And yes everyone knows who The Flash is.

It's MINIMAL

I've had a few bright n big sigs, was time for a change! You no like?

Edit: I do slightly lol that this is coming from someone with just a pic with a standard drop shadow on it.

just noticed... i do need to change the HF logo. fahk. Even if the latest one is a bit pants.

It's a good avatar..around Christmas! Put a turkey up there! Even if you aren't Amurican, unfortunately.

Are you some kind of closet FF lover?

Red XIII is a pretty obscure reference, which you seem to be familiar with...

lol I was thinking the same thing. Obviously he knows who it is and has played the game. What an idiot to have made that mistake. He probably knows his real name...

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you some kind of closet FF lover?

Red XIII is a pretty obscure reference, which you seem to be familiar with...

I play video games you moron. Most anyone who does has played or has picked up a controller has at least heard of Final Fantasy. I also watch anime. So it's virtually unavoidable for me not to know where that avatar comes from. nice try, dork head.

lawl says the comicbook nerd with the homoerotic Flash image as his avatar. And yes everyone knows who The Flash is.

It's a good avatar..around Christmas! Put a turkey up there! Even if you aren't Amurican, unfortunately.

lol I was thinking the same thing. Obviously he knows who it is and has played the game. What an idiot to have made that mistake. He probably knows his real name...

Flash is about speed. Obviously you and your accord would know nothing about that. It must suck looking at taillights all day. I'll take a comic book hero over a chia pet any day of the week. And no, I really don't know that things name. Stevotron does though. Nuff said...

Flash is about speed. Obviously you and your accord would know nothing about that. It must suck looking at taillights all day. I'll take a comic book hero over a chia pet any day of the week. And no, I really don't know that things name. Stevotron does though. Nuff said...

God you're a faget. Tell that to the last Del Sol VTEC who tried racing me. Did you forget I have an modded H22 that eats you chumps for breakfast? Guess you didn't know what "SiR" means either on an Accord. And what do you think "Velocifero" means? "Bringer of speed".

God you're a faget. Tell that to the last Del Sol VTEC who tried racing me. Did you forget I have an modded H22 that eats you chumps for breakfast? Guess you didn't know what "SiR" means either on an Accord. And what do you think "Velocifero" means? "Bringer of speed".

And you call ME a fa-gg-ot?! You took the bait fish din. You're such a scrub I enjoy it when you get on your soap box and start chirping about your family car. I think it's hilarious. Thanks for the show, homo.

haha, internet fighting! you are all fags and both of your cars are slow.

No doubt! I'm with you. We're all fags and all of our cars ARE slow. I swear I come here when I have nothing better to do but now that even sounds like a lame excuse. Sheetbags, like Volero-ass-breath who live on this forum and would cease to exist without it, make me laugh when Family Guy just isn't enough. So I come here for kicks. This monkey with an Accord never disappoints. He reminds of the ones at the zoo flinging feces. Except, I guarantee the ones at the zoo smell better.

And you call ME a fa-gg-ot?! You took the bait fish din. You're such a scrub I enjoy it when you get on your soap box and start chirping about your family car. I think it's hilarious. Thanks for the show, homo.

I love how you think I'm really taking you seriously. With you're "nothing will stop be from acting cool" attitude. It's such a cliche, high school attitude that you're hiding behind, showing your immature insecurities and shortcomings as a man. To think you come here just for laughs is pathetic and boring. Once this thread dies, (and it will die), we probably won't hear any more from you. And certainly nothing knowledgeable in the realm of cars.

No doubt! I'm with you. We're all fags and all of our cars ARE slow. I swear I come here when I have nothing better to do but now that even sounds like a lame excuse. Sheetbags, like Volero-ass-breath who live on this forum and would cease to exist without it, make me laugh when Family Guy just isn't enough. So I come here for kicks. This monkey with an Accord never disappoints. He reminds of the ones at the zoo flinging feces. Except, I guarantee the ones at the zoo smell better.

I live on this forum? Why don't you check how often I post. And it's funny how you try to act like hate me but you're just wanting more attention for yourself. Are you sure you aren't a girl? Maybe a tranny? Maybe it's a Puerto Rican Hawaiian thing. You know those guys are inbred anyway who don't know sh*t about the world.

oh waaah, my z6 will still eat the both of you (assuming there is dry pavement and I can put my slicks on)

Bullsh*t. My mid-90's econobox would blow your doors off and you KNOW it.

velo, z6, as in d16z6, as in the ultimate del sol econobox ;)

DSCF0335.jpg

or as I like to call this car.... "The Other Woman" Soon the solvic will get her transplant as well, a lowcomp boosted z6 :) But for now... for speed... this is the baby.

At f*cking last, I know what your name means. I always wondered why u were called Velocifero.

Also, stop feeding the troll.

Yeah man. Stop feeding the troll. Wait a minute... Are you referring to me? Damn. That's cold. LMAO! I love screwing with you losers. And by losers, I mean anyone feeding the troll, saying don't feed the troll or talking crap when I did nothing but post a pic of my carbon fiber hood. This crap ensued after that, mainly started by "The bringer of speed". Sounds like a meth dealer to me. More like the bringer of dog sh*t. You can't even post pics w/o some jack nut lipping off. Nooooooooobs.

Exempt from this post and not referring to:

airjordon223

MChester

BrIaN EG2

mpearce1974

Mahalo & Aloha.

^ lol @ meth dealer.

At f*cking last, I know what your name means. I always wondered why u were called Velocifero.

Also, stop feeding the troll.

Sorry. But yeah I've always been fast 8)

or as I like to call this car.... "The Other Woman" Soon the solvic will get her transplant as well, a lowcomp boosted z6 :) But for now... for speed... this is the baby.

Ooooh lol. I totally thought you meant the vette. Either way, bring it.

Exempt from this post and not referring to:

airjordon223

MChester

BrIaN EG2

mpearce1974

Mahalo & Aloha.

Woo Hoo! I made the big boys list. Oh Wait.... is this a GOOD thing? LOL

But seriously guys, can't we all just get along? Now join virtual hands and sing "Imagine" by John Lennon... come on, it'll be fun... I'll start... ohmy.gif

Imagine there's no Heaven

It's easy if you try

No hell below us

Above us only sky

Imagine all the people

Living for today

Imagine there's no countries

It isn't hard to do

Nothing to kill or die for

And no religion too

Imagine all the people

Living life in peace

You may say that I'm a dreamer

But I'm not the only one

I hope someday you'll join us

And the world will be as one

Imagine no possessions

I wonder if you can

No need for greed or hunger

A brotherhood of man

Imagine all the people

Sharing all the world

But I'm not the only one

And the world will live as one

And if that doesn't work then I suggest flaming keyboards at 20 paces. tongue.giflaugh.gif

DSCF0335.jpg

That sure is purdy! I'm sure you've posted it before, but what kind of HP/TQ does she make? I'm still considering a mild turbo or Jackson SC for the D16. It just needs a little something to make my DD a bit more fun.

Its in the siggy ;)

But shes sitting at 287whp right now, however soon she will probably get dropped down quite a bit as im currently looking to do a JRSC project, and this would be the car that gets it.

Woo Hoo! I made the big boys list. Oh Wait.... is this a GOOD thing? LOL

But seriously guys, can't we all just get along? Now join virtual hands and sing "Imagine" by John Lennon... come on, it'll be fun... I'll start... ohmy.gif

Imagine there's no Heaven

It's easy if you try

No hell below us

Above us only sky

Imagine all the people

Living for today

Imagine there's no countries

It isn't hard to do

Nothing to kill or die for

And no religion too

Imagine all the people

Living life in peace

But I'm not the only one

And the world will be as one

Imagine no possessions

I wonder if you can

No need for greed or hunger

A brotherhood of man

Imagine all the people

Sharing all the world

But I'm not the only one

And the world will live as one

And if that doesn't work then I suggest flaming keyboards at 20 paces. tongue.giflaugh.gif

Lol. I forgot to include cmgogo from the exempt list. Anyway, You're right and I'm trying to be cool but they keep pulling me back in. (Al Pacino Godfather III. The worst out of the trilogy) I realize I need to grow up. There is definitely a fine line between childlike and childish. Sometimes that line gets a little blurry for me. I never did said I was Ghandi... yet.

Archived