My First Tuner

zerotallrnc4bs808

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I live in the valley about 70 miles from Compton. I've driven through the neighborhoods twice (there's a huge difference driving through the mainstreets and through the "hood".) What they say is absolutely true: DON'T EVER STOP, not even for stop signs.

I grew up in Santa Monica and Venice but used to spend a lot of summers in Hawaii. I ended up finishing high school on Oahu (that's the island where Waikiki is located for you novices). I used to do business with some Shoreline Crips and was very familiar with quite a few of their South Central associates. So, you aint tellin' nothin' slick to a can of oil, homie. I went back to L.A. in '89 and came back here to Kauai in '95. I used to carry and if you don't know what I mean, we'll leave it at that. Oh, by the way, why would you ever admit to living in the valley? Dude, bad form...

25853_1433591405930_1417284418_31154657_3684989_n.jpg

These are the only gangsters I deal with now. You can surf on their turf, and you don't stand a chance if they roll up on you with all their crew.

Oh, by the way, why would you ever admit to living in the valley? Dude, bad form...

These are the only gangsters I deal with now. You can surf on their turf, and you don't stand a chance if they roll up on you with all their crew.

For my family this is where the money is so I'm not hating on it too much.

and you ain't seen nothin' till you seen a birdshark. Good luck when a fleet of those things get up in your grill homeslice.

i almost got attacked by a shark. he came right at me then i said f*ck you shark and punched him in his nose

you aren't by chance a descendant of chuck norris are you?

that's some chuck norris-ly ish you did there.

im gonna go back to the previous topic before the Hawaiin homo started talking crap...in looking at your pics of your turbo...is that a turbo off of an eclipse because i am fairly certain that is a mitsubishi emblem on the side of that thing! and one more thing how you know what jordan223's penis looks like? you had it resting on your forehead or something?

im gonna go back to the previous topic before the Hawaiin homo started talking crap...in looking at your pics of your turbo...is that a turbo off of an eclipse because i am fairly certain that is a mitsubishi emblem on the side of that thing! and one more thing how you know what jordan223's penis looks like? you had it resting on your forehead or something?

I'm sorry. I didn't get that. You said you wanted to suck my what? I think you have this forum mixed up with one of the gay chat rooms you frequent. Idiots like you who come to Hawaii spewing your trash end up in a cane field resting peacefully. I bet the inside of your ride smells like ass and cock. You're calling me a homo? Eat a bag a dicks you douche bag. And my turbo is a GReddy you insignificant rectal wart. I love it when morons like you talk smack. It shows the world not only how lonely you are, but your total lack of ability to articulate any kind of cognitive idea. Here's some advice for you and your retarded family: It's better to be silent and thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. You do realize people can't hear what you say with your head up your ass, right? You are probably the only human being (and that's being polite) in history that knows what his tonsils look like from the back. What a stooge. I'm gonna call you Curly from now on because of your stooge status and the fact that you remind me of a pubic hair. I'm sure you're familiar with pubic hair. It's what you pick out of your teeth after you get finished with your sailor boys down at the dock. Now lets see what you got you pillow biting pole smoker. WHAT'S GOOD NIGGA!!! WHAT'S REAL GOOD!!!

This is what we do in Hawaii. Try not to cry like a chicken when you see what a man you are not. This is what real men do. Any fool can drive a car. You're living proof of that.

th_IMG_0029.jpg

Bitches.

I'm sorry. I didn't get that. You said you wanted to suck my what? I think you have this forum mixed up with one of the gay chat rooms you frequent. Idiots like you who come to Hawaii spewing your trash end up in a cane field resting peacefully. I bet the inside of your ride smells like ass and cock. You're calling me a homo? Eat a bag a dicks you douche bag. And my turbo is a GReddy you insignificant rectal wart. I love it when morons like you talk smack. It shows the world not only how lonely you are, but your total lack of ability to articulate any kind of cognitive idea. Here's some advice for you and your retarded family: It's better to be silent and thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. You do realize people can't hear what you say with your head up your ass, right? You are probably the only human being (and that's being polite) in history that knows what his tonsils look like from the back. What a stooge. I'm gonna call you Curly from now on because of your stooge status and the fact that you remind me of a pubic hair. I'm sure you're familiar with pubic hair. It's what you pick out of your teeth after you get finished with your sailor boys down at the dock. Now lets see what you got you pillow biting pole smoker. WHAT'S GOOD NIGGA!!! WHAT'S REAL GOOD!!!

This is what we do in Hawaii. Try not to cry like a chicken when you see what a man you are not. This is what real men do. Any fool can drive a car. You're living proof of that.

th_IMG_0029.jpg

Bitches.

You like resting peacefully with men in cane fields? :o

Now that's sound advice. As we say in Hawaii: "Mahalo my braddah!" Translation - "Thank you my friend!"

If you start talkin like Dog The Bounty Hunter I am burning this fukking site to the ground!!:o

If you start talkin like Dog The Bounty Hunter I am burning this fukking site to the ground!!:o

Dog is a redneck haole. Only redneck haoles talk like that. Most people with an education past the 5th grade don't talk like that. Shame you don't know that. Says a lot about you. You guys can hate on me all you like. I live in paradise, I have a great job and a beautiful girlfriend and I'm having the time of my life building my first tuner. I've done the V8 builds. I'm broadening my horizons. It's unfortunate that this forum has so many social retards that have nothing better to do but dog people. I don't mind if your blunt and funny at the same time. The downright insults from people who you've never exchanged words with is what I like. I can respond to that all day. Like I said, I'm living the dream. So I enjoy responding to miserable, hating muthuhfukkuhs who think they're funny. So I will conclude by saying, Aloha.

okay first off that isnt a GReddy kit, that is a home made set up using a dsm snail, and a dsm bov.

The TRUE GReddy kits come w/ extruded alum hot and cold piping that is painted a blue purple, a much different BOV, as well as a few other trinkets. Also it looks like that exh mani is a HX diyfab job.

First thing is first if you want to check your idle to is CLEAN YOUR GODDAMN ENGINE BAY! From there it is easier to figure out what is wrong.

Also that is in NO WAY a tien bar, all of there bars use box tubing and full surrounds for their strut bars. Thats an egay special that is just engine bay, its just bling, take it out.

Last and probably most important, your making yourself look like an ass, while i may not agree with 3/4's of these jagoffs most the time, i dont personally attack them, it doesnt get you anywhere and just makes you look like a tool.

okay first off that isnt a GReddy kit, that is a home made set up using a dsm snail, and a dsm bov.

The TRUE GReddy kits come w/ extruded alum hot and cold piping that is painted a blue purple, a much different BOV, as well as a few other trinkets. Also it looks like that exh mani is a HX diyfab job.

First thing is first if you want to check your idle to is CLEAN YOUR GODDAMN ENGINE BAY! From there it is easier to figure out what is wrong.

Also that is in NO WAY a tien bar, all of there bars use box tubing and full surrounds for their strut bars. Thats an egay special that is just engine bay, its just bling, take it out.

Last and probably most important, your making yourself look like an ass, while i may not agree with 3/4's of these jagoffs most the time, i dont personally attack them, it doesnt get you anywhere and just makes you look like a tool.

Yo fuk nutz, you were supposed to go look at that fit for me?????????????????

Did you say tool? I has lots of tools!:D

I havent left the house really since sunday, been uber sick. sinus infection so bad that im getting an abcessed tooth :( I tried going to school the other day but couldn't stay awake for more than 30 minutes.

I only move when I'm provoked. I say, if they want to make it personal, let's go there. I don't take it personally, but I'll give it personally. Anyway, I'm just screwing around and don't care who think me an ass. Beneath all this smack talking I'm picking up some info which is why I'm here in the first place. As far as my car goes, the pics you saw were 2 days after I bought it. I've done a few things since and trying to correct the mess the previous owner made. The strut bar will be replaced. I'll keep getting info from this forum and for now lay low. Honestly the drama thing is more than I really wanted, it's just that I haven't been this tempted by morons longer than I can remember. Tool or not, these fools can't keep up with me. Let it be said though, I'm gonna hold back on the insults. Word.

I havent left the house really since sunday, been uber sick. sinus infection so bad that im getting an abcessed tooth :( I tried going to school the other day but couldn't stay awake for more than 30 minutes.

Its ok I guess. IS there any one you trust who could go look it over? I just dont know anyone in Portland any more.......

Oh and I was not attacking you, I hear bradda, and I think of that assclown!! My daughter loves that show, and it makes me want to tear down the walls and rip the cable from my house!!:o I dont know you enough to attack you. BTW were you the one who had the flexing targa??

Archived