My First Tuner

zerotallrnc4bs808

huh? I never said anything like that. Are you even from this country? Green card? ¿Hablas Inglés?

Usted lamer el culo peludo y el amor cuando no hay bayas cañada. Hawaii is cool, but living on an island all the time isn't.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Usted lamer el culo peludo y el amor cuando no hay bayas cañada. Hawaii is cool, but living on an island all the time isn't.

lol, all I got out of that was "you lick ass and love when something something" 4 years of spanish classes took me a long way.

The thing I dislike the most about Hawaii is it seems like everything costs an arm and a leg. Not convenient at all when you have a del sol with parts becoming more rare.

Nope. It's the design.

erm its the design that the guy before you had a strut bar that didnt fit and cut it in half.

im pretty sure tein doesnt make a strut bar for the del sol, and theirs are flat, with green ends...and are not cut in the middle...

Its ok I guess. IS there any one you trust who could go look it over? I just dont know anyone in Portland any more.......

Oh and I was not attacking you, I hear bradda, and I think of that assclown!! My daughter loves that show, and it makes me want to tear down the walls and rip the cable from my house!!:o I dont know you enough to attack you. BTW were you the one who had the flexing targa??

I'm all about Dog The Bounty Hunter being an assclown. (btw, Bad-der Santa is one of my all time favorites). No harm done. And no, I don't have, and don't ever want to have a flexing targa. Sounds like whoever does needs to see a doctor about that.

LMAO! So by definition, Hawaii is cool but the people who live here aren't? So again, (let me try to wrap my head around this) the local people aren't what Hawaii is all about, it's the tourists? The tourists are cool because they don't live here? That's brilliant. Really...

lol, all I got out of that was "you lick ass and love when something something" 4 years of spanish classes took me a long way.

The thing I dislike the most about Hawaii is it seems like everything costs an arm and a leg. Not convenient at all when you have a del sol with parts becoming more rare.

You're kidding, right? Del Sol parts, expensive? Rare? Really? Try building a Volvo S80 T6 on the island of Kauai. THAT'S expensive. And parts are virtually non-existent. But thanks for playing. Tell him what he's won Bob...

You're kidding, right? Del Sol parts, expensive? Rare? Really? Try building a Volvo S80 T6 on the island of Kauai. THAT'S expensive. And parts are virtually non-existent. But thanks for playing. Tell him what he's won Bob...

All I meant was that they're not exactly easy to come by when you're on an island and if you're ordering parts from ebay or whatever they usually charge more to ship to Hawaii and Alaska (for obvious reasons.) You can't just go to the junkyard and pick up del sol parts any day of the week so yes, they are MORE rare (which is what I said) and MORE expensive than your average civic, accord, etc.

To be honest dude, it was all in good fun before but now it seems like you are THE most combative and argumentative person on this forum and you go off on tangents with barely any provocation, or what you perceive to be a personal attack. Yes it's fun to d!ck around sometimes, but when you go off on people for basically no reason at all it gets old real fast. Take a look at your rep points dude, it's not just me thinking this, trust me. Just try and chill out every once in a while.

I'll take that under advisement. As far as my rep points... I've abandoned being a nice guy so now I'm being blunt. I'm more comfortable being blunt. I'm sorry if that doesn't work for you. I noticed you were enjoying it when it was happening to me. It's sucks when you're on the receiving end of sarcasm. I'm just sayin'...

^^^ I noticed you playing the nice guy card and agreeing with everyone in the beginning just to get help with your car (you said it in a post yourself, I'm not just assuming) then you took a complete 180 and starting being "blunt." I responded to you a few times with help on how to use the forums so don't think I'm attacking you in any way. Either way it just seems like you're trying too hard here to be one thing or another. If you just chillax (yes I said chillax) and enjoy this forum for what it is I think you'll enjoy your stay here more.

I hope you don't take this personally. I'm just trying help you get more out of this forum than you may be getting. If you'd like to be super-aggressive and argue with everyone give honda-tech.com a shot. and no, I'm not being sarcastic, everyone and their momma knows that's the place to be if you like to argue and get ripped on.

In airjordon's defense, that wasn't a quadruple post. I replied specifically to 4 different posts. One of them edited to avoid duplication.

if only there was a multiquote button.....

LOL I said "You lick hairy man ass and love dingle berries."

No tengo tiempo para ti. Or as we say in Hawaii: Beat it, scrub.

You have no time for me? This is a contradiction since you DID have time for me to post that. Way to go brainiac. Vous êtes un fagot putain.

LMAO! So by definition, Hawaii is cool but the people who live here aren't? So again, (let me try to wrap my head around this) the local people aren't what Hawaii is all about, it's the tourists? The tourists are cool because they don't live here? That's brilliant. Really...

Why did you quote me twice? And who said anything about the locals or tourists? Is that what you got out of that? You thought waay too much into that. I said living on an island would not be cool 24/7.

I'm officially done battling. It's all sunshine and rainbows over here. You are a solo act from here on in. Peace.

Too bad youre stuck on a dinky island with no real highways. And yeah, I win!

hey now, hawaii does have interstate highways.... no seriously they do. H1, H2, etc are part of the US Interstate Highway System.

I know. But they aren't very long and aren't connected to anything like on the mainland.

Archived