Im new :)

Langy

This site is absolutely not friendly. But you shouldn't have too many issues with that nice taste in vehicles you have shown.

Nice to meet you. excellent looking car you have.

One of the best looking sols I've seen on this site. Sexy, proper sized wheels, no body kits, altezzas, or overly slammed drop, very nice. What size wheels?

They are 15x6.5 and a 45mm offset i think? not sure in the offset though and thanks for the complement

This site is absolutely not friendly. But you shouldn't have too many issues with that nice taste in vehicles you have shown.

Nice to meet you. excellent looking car you have.

Well that sucks o well lol thanks for liking my car :)

The tires are 205 50 15 nitto neo gens

YOU GET TO STAY!!! I have 16's and I have been sweating bullets because I now know one inch won't matter. So, got any cigarettes or money you can send to Dept. of Corrections Salem Oregon, Cellblock ABC, never mind. You can stay. You will find or at least I have found that this is the friendliest forum out in net land related to Hondas. That is my favorite color that Honda could have put on a car. They should bring it back. Is Langy short for Langley as in VA???

YOU GET TO STAY!!! I have 16's and I have been sweating bullets because I now know one inch won't matter. So, got any cigarettes or money you can send to Dept. of Corrections Salem Oregon, Cellblock ABC, never mind. You can stay. You will find or at least I have found that this is the friendliest forum out in net land related to Hondas. That is my favorite color that Honda could have put on a car. They should bring it back. Is Langy short for Langley as in VA???

lol no its my last name with a y on the end its a nickname from a long time ago lol

lol no its my last name with a y on the end its a nickname from a long time ago lol

Oh, okay so you don't work for the CIA...I guess that is a wrong assumption. I used to live in Arlington, kind of miss it.

welcome

i love the sol, yet another sol to add to the HF collection.. :)

let me get that garnish off of you :happy:

soo.. what all mods do you have done to the car? engine swap, suspension setup, bolt ons, etc?

welcome

i love the sol, yet another sol to add to the HF collection.. :)

let me get that garnish off of you :happy:

soo.. what all mods do you have done to the car? engine swap, suspension setup, bolt ons, etc?

Lol the garish was a bitch to get on but as of now it has the stock D series until I get a better job lol umm I'm lowered

On tein s tech lowering springs with stock shocks (rides like a cloud) and I have a short RAM intake but I'm not done yet

^^^HOLY FUCCKING GIMONGOUS SIG BATMAN!! ohmy.gif^^^

Lol the garish was a bitch to get on but as of now it has the stock D series until I get a better job lol umm I'm lowered

On tein s tech lowering springs with stock shocks (rides like a cloud) and I have a short RAM intake but I'm not done yet

sounds good.. car looks great man, keep up the good work..

when you decide to do the swap you can ask me anything if you need the help.. i did mine with a friend in his garage.. any help you need just ask, ill be glad to help smile.gif

^^^HOLY FUCCKING GIMONGOUS SIG BATMAN!! ohmy.gif^^^

sounds good.. car looks great man, keep up the good work..

when you decide to do the swap you can ask me anything if you need the help.. i did mine with a friend in his garage.. any help you need just ask, ill be glad to help smile.gif

Thanks man i do plan on swapping when i get a better job but for now its just the parts to keep her running lol but u will be the first one i message lol

Do NOT listen to this guy V. He knows not what he says. You have chosen the higher, enlightened path. Please keep it up.

C'mon, u know u absolutely positively love my rice.

Nice sol, needs more bling, tidy job though. Love the wheels on it! Needs different headlights, those are gash.

Stop corrupting our youth you goblin. GTFO.

the word goblin made me lol

what at in va you live?? i was tryin to look at your city decal but its too small in the pics. im in salem which is by roanoke. love the look of your sol. pm mpearce for a nice set of headlights and aux lights. they would look great on a samba.

the word goblin made me lol

what at in va you live?? i was tryin to look at your city decal but its too small in the pics. im in salem which is by roanoke. love the look of your sol. pm mpearce for a nice set of headlights and aux lights. they would look great on a samba.

It isn't a city sticker, it's just my apartment complex parking decal. So I don't get towed.

Archived