thinking about replacing my seals

hiemsnox

So i know this obviously has been a topic repeated over and over... but what im looking for is the part number for the seals that need to be replaced to stop my leaking top.

i called the dealership and they think they are looking at the right parts, but without me being there i can't give them a right answer... i was looking on majestic but it seems that im not looking at the right parts :(

and their prices are kinda going up as stock runs out.. so im sure im just going to go with the dealership

i was quoted $82 and $15 for the seals.. needing two of each... does this sound right?

yeah that's most likely not the correct price..all roof seals should be in the ball park total of $400

thats y i was wondering if any of you might have the model numbers for them so i can just go there and be like... i need these!

I just purchased a del sol and found the following website invaluable:

www.hondapartsnow.com

I am not certain which seal you desire, but I found the following link:

http://www.hondapartsnow.com/online/Page_Product/PartDetail.aspx?catalogID=41&productID=10&yearID=33&doorID=1&gradeID=11&areaID=2&transmissionID=3&originID=-1&colorLabelIDs=-1&colorLabelID=-1&sectionID=7&idAndImageID=7191%20460571&isBigPicture=False&pageName=Molding%20-%20Protector

The top two are $130 and $260 respectively. The part numbers are also listed on that link.

Regards

Archived