Happy Birthday Sarah

Rick B.

i wasnt trying so IDFC lol

No presents? How can that be? Your parents didnt hook you up with a gift card? The bf didn't give you anything? I find that hard to believe. Not even birthday sex??

i wasnt trying so idc lol

you were and you know it :p i caught up in a little under an hour lol

No presents? How can that be? Your parents didnt hook you up with a gift card? The bf didn't give you anything? I find that hard to believe. Not even birthday sex??

recipe for bad bday

my grandma and uncle got me two necklaces

everything chris ordered didnt show up before we left our house in sumter to go to greenville friday... i think i have presents at the house NOW but i dont get them till friday and its just not the same :( and i know at least one thing is backordered.. they just told him this of course when he ordered it the beginning of the month/end of june

my grandma and uncle got me two necklaces

everything chris ordered didnt show up before we left our house in sumter to go to greenville friday... i think i have presents at the house NOW but i dont get them till friday and its just not the same :( and i know at least one thing is backordered.. they just told him this of course when he ordered it the beginning of the month/end of june

Yeah that sucks about the shipping. There's always next year I guess. I woulda gotten you a handle of some sorta liquor though, or a 12 pack of your favorite beer, since it was yer 21st.

First, happy 21st Sarah!

Ahh...to be young and 21 again...back when I had hair, etc, etc...the more that I think about it...I really don't miss it...

In regards to the insurance comment, the single biggest break I ever got was getting married - which occurred for me at 22. At 25 no more discount observed.

Archived