MAD JDM TYTE YO!!!!

so my NCO's (sgt's) told me i needed a horn, i took it off when i boosted my car because it was in the way.. soooo... i went out and bought a "horn" BAHAHAHA!!

hahahaha guess you did do work lol

should have went with a 220dB train horn

its too bad they dont make one that sounds like a gun fight lol

Or the old car horn sounds. AWOOOGAAAH

hahaha, actually you can hook up your ipod up to it throught a little port so i was going to download the ooga horn, dixie horn (dukes of hazard), and a bunch of other funny sh!t.. ill do all that after work today and post another video in the thread after i get it done lol

glad you guys liked it :laugh:

i was driving around last night with the ice cream truck siren on to see if anybody came running outside looking for a ice cream truck and i would MOO at chicks walking on the sidewalk LOL!

Kragen/O'Reillys Autoparts sells it for $49.99.. comes out to like $58 something with stupid california taxes :dry:

you have to have your own bolts and extra wire though.. only comes with the horn (short wires) and the PA (short wires) but the PA box actually has a fuse in the power wire which i think is awesome :happy:

LOL you probably couldn't fit a ferry horn anywhere on your vehicle..they fill up the back of trucks and whatnot..massive bastards.

Could fit some train horns on there. A friend of mine just had them put on his truck, they scare the hell out of people.

LOL you probably couldn't fit a ferry horn anywhere on your vehicle..they fill up the back of trucks and whatnot..massive bastards.

Could fit some train horns on there. A friend of mine just had them put on his truck, they scare the hell out of people.

That's perfect for me IMO. Imagine going through inspection with those bitches. :laugh:

Archived