It's a little lower now.

j_link

Ok I wanted to post more info on the install of the springs, but my camera fried last night and i lost the pics. At least i have a before and after pic of the car. Its not a drastic drop, all I wanted was to tuck the rims in better.

So here it is

Before

img01161.jpg

After

img01231.jpg

Man I need a better camera. Sorry for the crapy pics. This weekend I will be looking for a new cam.

Gotta agree with mike on this one, sols rarely look good with 17's, they are just too big for our arches, look into getting a set of 15's. Your car will ride/handle/and accelerate better, also you will get better fuel economy.

Other than that tho, looks much better, I woulda gone another 1/2inch to an inch, but to each his own :)

17s look good IF they are not too bulky. If they are heavy looking, then I agree, 17 is too big. I like my 17" RPF1 type 2s from Enkei just fine. Get compliments on them constantly.

17's do look good on a sol, but the car needs a bodykit to be able to pull it off...

ya need 16's or 15's if not. Ya car looks better with the new drop...would look SO much better with some smaller wheels though

i was thinking the same thing... if you want to pull off some 17s you need a lip kit or body kit

some 15s would be fine for his car sit nice and low.... cant have too big of wheels on sols or crx's.. they end up looking like those tiny remote control cars lol

well i also have something none of you have (besides my twin of course)

a front end conversion

which changes the look of the car completly.. and with my choice in rim and ride height it look quite good IMO

and there are only a few people on this site i would actually care about their opinion at all

and i like the flush look.. and my front fender and wheel are quite close to flush without proving to be bad for my fender

well i also have something none of you have (besides my twin of course)

a front end conversion

which changes the look of the car completly.. and with my choice in rim and ride height it look quite good IMO

and there are only a few people on this site i would actually care about their opinion at all

rick and ryan would be top probably since we all bonded at the last meet lol and they are the only ones on the site that have seen the car in person

Well that rules me out!:p

lol

me and you agree on quite a lot

but as all smart honda owners know there are a number of honda owners that have no idea what they are talking about lol

time to stop thread jacking

go lower! we need to banish all 4x4 dels from the world haha

Archived