Repsol

14 members have voted

1. 1. Which Color?

• Brilliant Silver.
    • Championship White.
    • Performance Red.
    • Jet Black.
    • Deep Blue.

Id have to go silver, VSM sols are teh sex, and you dont see many of them (think i have seen 3 including mine total in person). Only problem with silver sols is they are cursed like a mofo, throw in the new tire curse and your car will last all of 10 miles :(

Boring.

I take back my previous statement about a deep blue colour.

boring? you sir are off my christmas card list. boring indeed. that is dead sexy.

I think the blue and silver both look good. I just want something different around my area.

well those are the ones you need to look at if you want something different as far as your choices go. black, white and red have been done to death.

I'd like to go silver, with my purple control arms and crap. and these rims, with just the center painted purple like the blox purple control arms.

Sebby, photo shop this color....

3982278119_33c03fc01b.jpg

on the center part of these...

d2_1.jpg

I wish my front bumper lined up. There's a small gap between the fender and bottom of headlight. cry.gif

i have a little gap between my turn signal and bumper, FTL.. i think our bumpers are replacement bumpers..

1) gunmetal grey

2) red, black and silver are boring. overdone.

3) corvette blue looks tits. but brian already has a blue

4) neon green

5) hot pink

6) gunmetal grey

yeah i vote gunmetal grey or deep blue

Archived