Yet another vid of the sol

well i didnt have my IAB's hooked up thats why my vtec sounded soo weak in the video.. it was *checking dyno papers* 121whp 122lbft of torque and after tune is 165whp and 126lbft of torque. a little tune goes a LONG way, i have the papers to prove it :p

Wow my civ sounds like a wimpering puppy compared

and next to a scooby...

sounds ALOT different from the d15b7 huh? LOL!

lots mo powah!! :devil:

itll suprise you now :p

you still need more brian. you should at least be at 200whp. dont you remember what torque feels like from driving my car?

DSC_4361.jpg

DSC_4414.jpg

wouldnt you like that in your car? that way i wouldnt always be seeing this in my rearview...

DSC_4388.jpg

you still need more brian. you should at least be at 200whp.

wouldnt you like that in your car? that way i wouldnt always be seeing this in my rearview...

ill be above the 200whp mark soon enough rick.. then we'll see who is in whos rear view :devil:

pretty much optimizing A/F ratios, fuel curve, fuel curve aggressiveness, sometimes removing rev limiter, maybe 2 step launch....list goes on.

pretty much.. but i had them give me a revlimiter, dont want anymore accidental 9,300rpm revs LOL!

i had them give me a 8100 limiter since my power curve drops off at 8k, and he also made it where vtec doesnt engage unless im more than half throttle that way i can save gas if im on the interstate going above 85... otherwise id be in and out of vtec which would GUZZLE gas.. i really need to see if i can get my RPM gauge fixed, its weird seeing vtec engage at 4500 (its really 5500 my rpm gauge is off by 1k) >_<

yeah my speedo is the same way.. its off by 5 as well.. thats why i figured id just get a s2k cluster and see if that fixes it, if not after the new cluster its going to a shop to get fixed

The overall diameter is the rim plus whatever the tire/air adds. People with thin stretched tires add less to the rim. Air pressure makes a difference too: low pressure and your tires get closer to the rim (like the flat look you get at the bottom of the wheel when air is low).

EDIT: wow, sounds beastly, Brian!! Awesome Sol :D

and that was without the IAB's hooked up and working.. i was missing 40whp..

now.. its BEASTLY!!

now i call it finesse or aka the blue munkster LOL! (its an inside joke with my friends back home and i have a monk bobblehead on the dash lol)

Archived