ehhh

the hood wasnt a bad idea.. i kinda like it.. but the rest of the car needs to be put together and painted correctly and i think itd be pretty nice.. especially if that was gold paint from PPG and done professionally..

then all it would need is MOAR LOW! done correctly please :thumbsup:

you tryn to be like Truebluecb7

He wasn't the first to do a chalkboard hood.

I dont really like them.

First people started doing CF hoods, which looked like you got in an accident and only could get a black hood. Then everyone started getting them so it became cool. Then people started painting their hoods black to make it look like CF from far away. Now its chalkboard paint. I dont get it

"we the trend settas you the trend sweatas"-Tyga

but anyway..i was planning on doing it with my ef hatch by doing the hood and roof, then got this so i did my hood and gas tank, i think im going to do my VC but idk how thatll work with the heat

doubt it.. but if you do the VC in regular paint id figure it would just burn off and start smoking.. thats what my ITR header did when i put it on because the retard i bought it from painted it with black paint >_<

Archived