Energy Suspension bushings!!!

mpearce1974

Ok I am looking for other peoples opinion! I bought the full kit, and e=redid my Samba Del Sol, and really had no issues. Then again I have heard people say they are too ridged, make noise, have to grease periodically, etc etc etc. So let me hear it! My hatch has 235,000 miles, and you know I am going to have to replace alot of bushings! Trailing arm bushings are a given, I will replace rear LCA's with Skunks most likely, lower with Tein S.Tech's, and Tokico blues.

iv heard alot of good things about them. i believe they have an entire suspension kit for 120 and include more than enough grease. havent heard of any squeaking issues. if your gonna do it yourself iv heard to put the bushings in a freezer to help them shrink just enough to not have too much of an issue installing them

I installed the better part of the master kit in my sedan and have no problems, also installed the rear trailing arm bushings and shifter bushings too.

If you buy get them from energysuspensionparts.com. I have sent them over $500 in the last few years for various things and every order and shipment perfect and on-time.

I installed the better part of the master kit in my sedan and have no problems, also installed the rear trailing arm bushings and shifter bushings too.

If you buy get them from energysuspensionparts.com. I have sent them over $500 in the last few years for various things and every order and shipment perfect and on-time.

Yeah I have dealt with them and DStuning (guy sells\owns both) quite a bit, but I always like to hear others input!

Forgo the balljoint bushings. That's my advice. They don't seal for sh*t.

Agreed, but opposed to torn and damaged boots they work fine, you just have to grease them at each oil change.

Agreed, but opposed to torn and damaged boots they work fine, you just have to grease them at each oil change.

Well I intend to replace all inner and outer tie rod ends, and ball joints. If its parked all winter.

ok thanks :D

So did you change to energy bushings?

I will still driving the wife's Ford Toreass FML!!! Cant find a motor, so concentrating on a running EX for reasonable, drive all winter, work hatch over all winter, then swap motor, and part EX! :thumbsup:

Archived