Fall Piktures

diablo2dusk

When I saw 'Fall' pictures. I was so hoping for photos of people falling on their arses in hilarious ways.

Yeah, it's just called Winter over here. Or that period of time when it just sh*ts it down constantly for 6 months. Or Autumn I guess, those are Autumn photos to me.

Autumn? Britain doesn't have autumn. it has two seasons- freezing cold & raining, or unbearably hot. :p

DSC01866.jpg

"fall" in Raleigh- we're still at 65-75 degree weather... everything's only barely beginning to turn which is funny seeing as this is usually peak time for the leaves... although NC can be sort of hit or miss with seasons. I'll probably go to bed one night with all the trees still full of leaves, and wake up the next morning and find the trees bare & snow on the ground.

DSC00105.jpg

DSC00106.jpg

fall in my hometown in England... it sorta stays green around there all year, although it was absolutely FREEZING when we were there... I ended up wearing both mine AND chris' coat on our way home from the pub one night.

Archived