Conceal and Carry

SpeedDemon

Colt Detective Special... Nice pick.

EMP and an LCP... Not so sure on the LCP, .380 is just one step above pepper spray, especially after seeing a woman take two to the neck. Then want a cigarette in the back of my ambulance.

I carry a Taurus PT1911AL

1911.jpg

And a S&W 442 38+P

859736_Gun-Auctions-and-E-Bay-04-24-09-002.jpg

Often carry both at the same time.

Carry a Springfield armory ultracarry 1911 daily. Im looking to add a snubby .357 to that once i start my new job. I have carried a glock 30(.45 baby glock) before as well.

I'd pass on the DE if i were you. They have a tendency to be very ammo picky and unreliable. Not something you want happening in a gun fight.

the DE was a joke lol. thats way to big, i would be better off just carrying an old skool 44 magnum.

COME ON GUYS ADD PICS!

and Keggers right, i want something that will work. not just a smack in the neck

havent decided

eh i want something with a little more wham to it

I still say go with a nice.357! Great stopping power, target shoot .38+p's a lot cheaper than blowing .357 rounds! I liked to carry it with Corbons. My .45 Springfield was rather bulky. Loved it, but preferred to carry the smaller .357 revolver! :thumbsup:

damn tubbith that looks almost exactly like my airsoft gun lol

Difference being that when you shoot me with your airsoft gun, i will be pissed off. When i shoot you with my .45, you will be dead. Lesson for the day: looks can be deceiving. :thumbsup:

havent decided

eh i want something with a little more wham to it

Do NOT pick a CC weapon based on caliber. That's a stupid thing to do. Pick a CC based on comfort because if you can't handle the weapon comfortably with YOUR hands, it isn't going to matter how big the bullet is because you are not going to hit anything. Only way you are going to choose the right gun is to put your hands on as many as you can and shoot them. Different brands, different models, different calibers. Do no be swayed by a particular brand either, unless you are buying a $1500 - $2000 custom job the performance/reliability in handguns in this category are minimal among major makers (Sig, Springfield, Glock, H&K, S&W, Ruger, etc.) I chose my XD over a Glock not because or price, aesthetics, or brand bias. I choose it because I'm more comfortable with a 1911 style grip and with a Glock I undershot my natural point of aim.

Difference being that when you shoot me with your airsoft gun, i will be pissed off. When i shoot you with my .45, you will be dead. Lesson for the day: looks can be deceiving. :thumbsup:

haha duh. well i would hope you would be pissed 400fps stings....but then again a 1200 fps lead slug will hurt too.................

Do NOT pick a CC weapon based on caliber. That's a stupid thing to do. Pick a CC based on comfort because if you can't handle the weapon comfortably with YOUR hands, it isn't going to matter how big the bullet is because you are not going to hit anything. Only way you are going to choose the right gun is to put your hands on as many as you can and shoot them. Different brands, different models, different calibers. Do no be swayed by a particular brand either, unless you are buying a $1500 - $2000 custom job the performance/reliability in handguns in this category are minimal among major makers (Sig, Springfield, Glock, H&K, S&W, Ruger, etc.) I chose my XD over a Glock not because or price, aesthetics, or brand bias. I choose it because I'm more comfortable with a 1911 style grip and with a Glock I undershot my natural point of aim.

well thats the idea isnt it? kinda like putting a SAW gunner at a sniper/scout position. doesnt reallywork that way

Archived