my 350z

Thanks, it is a special color. Changes from brown to purple. Even thought I don't have a Honda, I am a car enthusiast and like to see nicely put together cars.

eh, its not a honda, but i likes

nice color

welcome to HF

Mine is a 06 base model, and my girl has a 2000 accord v6 coupe in white. Came along this site to check out some cool cars, and I often come across Honda's to part out. I currneltly have a 03-07 accord to part out, front end damage. Have to wait for my 25 posts to get into the for sale section.

Another 350z owner! My gf owns a Honda whats your how'd you end up here?

Nice car, they sound great with mods. I'm not a fan of the looks though, I think the 370z looks a lot better, but I've heard many 350z owners don't like them. What do you think about the 370?

I was about to trade my 350 for a 370 nismo. But I don't like the outer styling as much. Performance wise, I would go with the 370 over the 350 hands down. Eventually I think the look of the 370 will grow on me.

Nice car, they sound great with mods. I'm not a fan of the looks though, I think the 370z looks a lot better, but I've heard many 350z owners don't like them. What do you think about the 370?

Thanks, I come across a lot of cars to part out, and I see a lot of nice cars here. People seem nice so far too. A lot of message boards these days have immature idiots. I plan on sticking around.

loving the color, and would look great with some polished wheels. you plan on sticking round after posting ur stuff for sale?

Archived