Kill Stories

SpeedDemon

I know everyone thinks street racing is bad but i wanted to start a thread i saw on a few other forums. lets share our kill stories, vids, or pics! whether it be light to light, on the strip, or on a deserted road. (and if your a subie owner i guess you can race your shadow hehe)

ran a 04 cavalier tonight, light to light. went 3-1 with him. then made a run from a light onto the highway, walked away from him like a cripple in the mud :D

Well nothing to be proud of but was funny as hell. I was on free way going the speed limit, and this guy in a Geo Metro passed me and honked doing 70 when I was in my old 91 CRX. So I shifted into 3rd tromped it went past him cut across and went into the lane onto his left, slowed down let him pass, went behind him got back into the lane I was in originally and tromped it again and blew by honking, and laughing!! :laugh: No pics but would of made a funny Youtube vid! :D

in the 240.. a ws6, a 98 mustang gt, my friend's 07 v6 mustang, a couple of ricer hondas, and this one kid with an 08 civic si 4 door. he lives around here and thinks he's the absolute crap and claims to have beaten ZO6's. I raced him and told him my car was stock (yeah... stock sr20det). A few others not worth mentioning... The civic took a 98 eclipse RS :D I stayed even with my friend's mustang until we hit about 85 mph, where my 3rd gear ended. D16y8's... not that fast, but they are so light compared to those new mustangs lol.

OH! i had to outrun a ford turbo diesel. I actually had a bit of a chase scene going on there. He was going to pick a fight with my friends and i, he tried following me and my friends do the gas station we were heading to so that he could jump us, i took a turn and he followed me. I lost him in the rural neighborhood and all the twisty/turney back roads and crap. It was so awesome/italian job style. lol

kind of off topic but why does everybody and their mom want to race me... and the gay part is its stock cars... its just annoying..

like yesterday was maxima, em1, ef hatch, sentra se-r spec v, some rice accord, misc trucks (WTF), some dude in a wrx (yea i said no, lol) and alot of bikes (no-go as well)

in the 240.. a ws6, a 98 mustang gt, my friend's 07 v6 mustang, a couple of ricer hondas, and this one kid with an 08 civic si 4 door. he lives around here and thinks he's the absolute crap and claims to have beaten ZO6's. I raced him and told him my car was stock (yeah... stock sr20det). A few others not worth mentioning... The civic took a 98 eclipse RS :D I stayed even with my friend's mustang until we hit about 85 mph, where my 3rd gear ended. D16y8's... not that fast, but they are so light compared to those new mustangs lol.

OH! i had to outrun a ford turbo diesel. I actually had a bit of a chase scene going on there. He was going to pick a fight with my friends and i, he tried following me and my friends do the gas station we were heading to so that he could jump us, i took a turn and he followed me. I lost him in the rural neighborhood and all the twisty/turney back roads and crap. It was so awesome/italian job style. lol

WS6 had to have been short shifting and running on seven cylinders.

kind of off topic but why does everybody and their mom want to race me... and the gay part is its stock cars... its just annoying..

maybe they just like you

i cant wait until i get to the point where i feel i can race someone

WS6 had to have been short shifting and running on seven cylinders.

we stayed dead even till about 90 mph where i started passing him, took him @ launch (we went from a roll) then he came back on my shift, but we stayed even and he didn't pass me. Passed him again and stopped at about 100 when we saw a state trooper that had pulled someone over, lol.

Archived