Kill Stories

SpeedDemon

just got home from class, smoked a v6 mustang by at least 4 cars lol. my buddy in his boosted talon got in on it too, but walked away from us when i was at 103. and i literally mean walked away. hes running 20 lbs. he ended up blowing a head gasket so had it towed home lol

1997 lx

body kit(unpainted)

white racing stripes.

giant tach

kumo tires on rota slips(sexy as tits)

16 year old driver

carbon fart can

NitrousExpress sticker

street glow sticker

neon

TOW HOOK ON FRONT BUMPER<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< lol

followed me down the on ramp on the highway on my way home from work. pulled up beside me doing 50(in construction site). as soon as we get out of the construction it turns into 60mph speed limit. still going 50 mph. he beeps 3 times im gone lol. i make it to 80 so i let up, set cruise at 60. he does a classic blow by going at least 95. so i return the favor 1 mile down the road at 117 lol. but dont worry highway was COMPLETELY empty. just me and him

took a beenered out da integra in my ranger, and my friends 4.3l s10 when the truck had my diy cai. v6 auto mustangs are so sad. had some tramp chick try to race me, and i won by 2 cars with a passenger in my bone stock ex. we call them phony ponies around here. i don't know why someone would bother with an auto v6 mustang. the newer v6's aren't bad with a manual, and respond pretty well to mods. hell a 3 grand whipple makes them faster and cheaper than a stock gt.

took a beenered out da integra in my ranger, and my friends 4.3l s10 when the truck had my diy cai. v6 auto mustangs are so sad. had some tramp chick try to race me, and i won by 2 cars with a passenger in my bone stock ex. we call them phony ponies around here. i don't know why someone would bother with an auto v6 mustang. the newer v6's aren't bad with a manual, and respond pretty well to mods. hell a 3 grand whipple makes them faster and cheaper than a stock gt.

Worst part about V6 Mustang's is most are automatic. 94/98's were sad. Singleport head setup, tragic transmissions. 99/04 were improved moreso, splitport heads and improved tranny. The new 4.0 is a drastic change, vast improved tranny (both auto and manual). As you stated, they respond VERY well to mods.. Thirteen's are conceivable with bolt on's and possibly gearing.

the night before i left for ft knox, 15th, i just got vtec working that day and i raced my friends 07 Si with I/E, engine damper, and suspension work. we did a 20mph 1st gear pull and we were side by side and he missed 2nd then we did a 2nd gear pull and i got him with my back bumper to his front bumper up to 110 when we quit then we triedthe 1st gear 20 mph pull again and i got him by 2 - 2.5 cars and kept pulling until 115 when i quit. we went to my house after and all he could say was "damn dude you isshh is ALOT quicker than before"

i cant wait to get my tune and see how much quicker ill be from mid to high range :devil:

Worst part about V6 Mustang's is most are automatic. 94/98's were sad. Singleport head setup, tragic transmissions. 99/04 were improved moreso, splitport heads and improved tranny. The new 4.0 is a drastic change, vast improved tranny (both auto and manual). As you stated, they respond VERY well to mods.. Thirteen's are conceivable with bolt on's and possibly gearing.

guy in our dorm had an 05 v6 5spd. just had an icebox k&n intake and true duel exhaust (with gt bumper). with my fat ass and my roommate in the car with the driver it pulled just as hard as a stock one, if not harder.

funny thing is...he somehow gets 27 mpg?!

i just talked to him today, didnt have my camera with me. but he said he is looking into a paxton supercharger kit and is going to do a internal engine build and shoot for 24 lbs lol. this guy is nuts

Archived