Car Shopping

JdmJohn

Ok, so i'm bored.. and i got my money from left over funds i didnt use this semester.. I found a 240sx.. that i'm going to look at tomorrow for 500 bucks lol.. hopefully its worth getting.. it'll leave me with 5300 dollars to fix it...

89 240sx 5spd

Another suggestion for a car would be buying a 90-91 sentra swap an SR20DET w/ a GT35R Turbo...and you'll be eating up cars left and right, I'll have to post pictures of my brothers car we worked on....that thing is straight beast.

Another suggestion for a car would be buying a 90-91 sentra swap an SR20DET w/ a GT35R Turbo...and you'll be eating up cars left and right, I'll have to post pictures of my brothers car we worked on....that thing is straight beast.

I believe that'd be what you call a super sleeper... since Sentra owners are typically people who don't care about their car as long as it gets them where they need to go... (I know 2 of said owners, stereotype seems to fit quite well.)

I believe that'd be what you call a super sleeper... since Sentra owners are typically people who don't care about their car as long as it gets them where they need to go... (I know 2 of said owners, stereotype seems to fit quite well.)

Im going to have to take pics of my brothers set up, i'll post pics soon.

• 4 weeks later...
mud=rust=crap falling off=major maintenance lol

wasn't for that i would 2 lol..

Nah, that's why you get the whole thing rhino-lined. Problem solved. :thumbsup:

I may have to do that someday... just to say I did.

Archived