civic parts?

ATF

Will most civic parts work on a del sol??? The reason I'm asking is because my neighbor (who works on cars) said they are hard to get parts for.

del sol parts are not hard to find at all.

a lot of the mechanical ones will swap over, what parts were you thinking?

I'm not sure yet. Just basic stuff to make sure the car runs good. I'm going to see a Del Sol in a few days that may need some work.

it may be hard to find some parts at a junk or to find a sol, i think the only way is to order parts or just take em off a civic like i did. coudnt find any sols at any junk :l

alot of 92 - 95 civic hatchback parts will fit

as for suspension 92 - 95 civic and 94 - 01 integra suspension parts will work.. i have integra GSR LCA's and GSR sway bars on my del sol and my tein flex's were labeled 93 - 97 del sol, 92 - 95 civic, 94 - 01 integra

Mechanical: a del sol S and del sol SI is like 95% identical to 92-95 civics of various varities. The exception to this is if you get a del sol VTEC. If that is the case then only the suspension, brakes and steering are the same. All of the motor and trans parts will be different.

As for the body the sol is 100% different. there are certain parts that can be made to fit with a little modification though.

• 2 weeks later...
Mechanical: a del sol S and del sol SI is like 95% identical to 92-95 civics of various varities. The exception to this is if you get a del sol VTEC. If that is the case then only the suspension, brakes and steering are the same. All of the motor and trans parts will be different.

As for the body the sol is 100% different. there are certain parts that can be made to fit with a little modification though.

93-95 del sol s (d15b7) is compatible with 92-95 civic dx/lx

93-95 del sol si (d16z6) is compatible with 92-95 civic ex

as far as engine and trans.................

Archived