Just bought from ebay..

BrIaN EG2

most of you will say im dumb/facepalm but i needed a new lip then kept finding stuff so here goes..

New Lip (needed one, my old one was ripped off last week)

BLF-HC92TR-PU.jpg

New JDM Front Liscence Plate (the one i origionally bought was stolen and im getting sh!t about it from the cops and origional owner so im returning it to the origional owner)

9405bgl.jpg

Mugen License Plate bolts (i know i know.. but i couldnt pass them up for $10) reciept didnt come with pictures

Mugen_License_Plate_Bolts.jpg

Benen Polished Tow Hooks (got tired of just having a front aftermarket hook so i ordered new ones to match the blades) ordered from jhpusa.com

benen.towhook-slv_d.jpg

next paycheck is going for a set recaros with rails (if he still has them), nrg 4 point chassis brace, and possibly a harness bar and spoon sturt bars (395 for both)

damn 10 bucks for bolts ouch haha

why would everyone be giving u crap about a liscense plate?

because people like to hate on what other people like.. i could care less because...

l_3d4605294766404fac350afef94ee0da.jpg

probably because hes driving around in the US with a japanese license plate on the front of his car

so would you hate on me if i had a german plate on on the front, or would i be cool because it was EDM?

i was thinking about getting one made at the mall in ramstein.. theyre $15 and you get whatever you want on them

i was thinking something along the lines of.. Brian EG2 :laugh:

so would you hate on me if i had a german plate on on the front, or would i be cool because it was EDM?

yeah that would be pretty stupid as well.

im gonna get a JDM drivers license and put my picture on it. its gonna be so JDM tite yo. and its only $75!!!

im gonna get a JDM drivers license and put my picture on it. its gonna be so JDM tite yo. and its only $75!!!

$30 :thumbsup:

Brian, you had extra money with "BOOST" written all over it, and you spent it on another lip that will get torn off, some glowing numbers, bolts and washers, and JDM cupholders??

:p

i still have boost money and ive got the 14b turdbo already.. im slowly piecing it together.. taking my time and getting the right stuff.. im thinking about ripping the 14b apart and polishing it.. possibly, but probally not, lol

Hummmmm, all I have to say about the license plate is that you got the wrong one.

In Japan, that plate is specifically for "Kei" (660cc or smaller engine) trucks and vans that are used for industrial/business purposes only.

If you wanna be JDM, do it right at least. :)

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hummmmm, all I have to say about the license plate is that you got the wrong one.

In Japan, that plate is specifically for "Kei" (660cc or smaller engine) trucks and vans that are used for industrial/business purposes only.

frackING OWNED!!!!!!

LOL, well, I wasn't trying to bash or anything. I understand that sometimes people in the US aren't informed about this kind of stuff, so I was just trying to shed some light.

Hell, I didn't know any better before I came to Japan either, so I figured I would let him know that with that plate he's representing <64hp farm vehicles. :)

^play nice

brian fails at being jdm tyte

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahaha

jk brian.. but it is funny.. really funny.. get a 'i love farm machinery' sticker to put next to your i love my honda sticker

Archived