s2000 or wrx sti or evo 8

shadoe1998

the most potential? Right now i'd say wrx sti, but the evo8 will soon get alot more aftermarket support, so ya never kno..

As far as the coolest car.. i'd have to say the S2000 :D

Either suzuka blue or spa yellow with a hardtop *whew..

Statisticaly: the wrx has around 24-25 more hp, but the evo 8 handles better i believe. I dont think the S2000 is in a class with the lancer and wrx

in My opinion: evo 8, I just like it better

The STi wants to go sideways around tight turns a little more than the Evo 8. One thing I don't like is the Evo 8 comes pretty much maxed out from teh facotry. It comes stock with 18 pounds of boost. We were all at the track the other night and there was a guy there with an Evo 8 and he had an intake, up pipe, down pipe and turbo back exhaust and he said that's about all he's going to be able to do without changing internals cause it does comes so high. He said there's no way in hell he's messing with boost control.

Anyways, I would have to say STi. Why S2000 is even in this question is absurd. It's nowhere near these two stock. The Evo 8 comes with 241 horse and looks like a Lancer O.Z. edition. The STi comes with 300 horse and looks like a mean mother f*cker. Besides, don't judge until you can sit in them both. There's lots of little things that set the STi far apart from the Evo 8!!!

• 5 months later...

Get the 2004 Evo RS if you like mean, light weight, race cars. With the absents of the huge, ricey ass rear wing, I love it, but it is also missing all of the weight. AC, and everything power is gone, no radio, and it lost over 200 pounds, and is much faster on the strip than the STi, becuase of weight difference. You never thought the extra 200 pounds would hurt.

• 1 month later...

the wrx sti was rated #1 of the year on this show i was watchin.... but i like mistubishi's overall and the evo 8 is an awesome car... however if your throwing in the s2000 with these two it depends on what you are after... go with what suits u best.

• 4 weeks later...

aftermarket is much stronger for the evo over the sti. either stock will out run an s2000, s2000's however are more fun to drive imho! and takes the cake in looks too!

another thing to think about is evo's are making amazing power with bolt ons where as the sti hasnt had great power gains as of yet due to the ecm in the car. s2000s require forced induction to compete horsepower wise with modded evo's

its all in what you look for, for a track car i'd take an s2000 any day of the week and twice on sunday. for a daily driver the sti as its got amazing power and for just the weekend warrior will do nicely. drag car the evo hands down.

S2000 has that sexy style. Not to mention its the only roadster out of the 3 (whether or not thats a bad thing for you, I USED to hate ALL roadsters, but now...). Besides, it's a Honda, its more reliable in the long run.

the evo is not the best drag car... the sti is much faster

are you serious? the sti's arent making power off basic bolt ons.. the evos are making over 300whp with intercooler, power fc, and boost controller.

show me an sti thats running into the 11's.. cuz there are plenty of evo's doin it.

cobb is right next door to the place i get my car tuned at, and they share the awd dyno with my shop. right now from what ive seen and heard they arent making any power out of them at all, in-fact bolt-ons seem to be hurting the sti more then helping them. and from what ive heard from my shop, who work hand in hand with cobb, cobb hasnt even started to develop the accessport for the sti yet.

Archived