s2000 or wrx sti or evo 8

shadoe1998

i believe its got a few more horses doesn't it?  about 300 pounds less, bigger turbo (of course its going to keep the 4g63), more boost?, and better suspension.

or...am i thinking of the evo wr that america is supposed to get eventually?

no same engine, same turbo, same boost levels, just no stereo and wing. i personally would drive a sti before an evo8, the evo8's interior seems really cheap to me, and i hate the taillights. the sti, i think, looks more aggressive but not as ricey as the evo, besides, i hate the 4g63 engine :mad:

• 2 weeks later...

tests? what tests? every test ive seen the sti is better, except in price. ive also heard that although they are similar in performance most would take the sti becuase of a better fit and finish of the car overall.

the s2000 is 2.2L as of 2004.

honda does make a inline 6 that makes american muscle cars cry. it cost over $100,000 dollars though, so you might as well buy a used ferrari and get more 1. performance 2. prestige 3. luxury 4. fine ass bitches knocking on your window.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived