Have You Ever

BrIaN EG2

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no, but i damn near just did it and almost asked the same question.

hye stayed at work late to get stuff done and ended up just effing around on HF?

Edit: yep, you just did it to me. bastard.

i personally did not wanna know that, since i already have the answer. and yes, yes it does.

hye wished head-hunters would stop dicking around and set up an interview when they say they will?

Oh so much... I wanna drive the new Lotus. :thumbsup:

Hmm... maybe I can become the next Stig... :drool:

Have you ever driven a manual without using the clutch at all from key on to key off?

i wouldn't, but judging by your 3-way comment, i can guess

yes, i have wanted to paint my car myself. but i don't, b/c i'll ruin it.

hye wanted to set fire to your piece of crap electrical nightmare of a german car?

dammit, getting sniped left and right tonight.

no, i don't wonder why i bother with the internet, i'm a web programmer, the internet is kinda my job.

hye wondered why, in the richest nation in the world, we still have some of the dumbest people?

for the mileage yes. but i won't own another VW after this one. s2k or 350z seem to be the next likely candidates.

hye wanted to go back to an older, cheaper car that was fun to work on, but were afraid of dumping a bunch of money into it?

not recently, used to go deep sea fishing with my dad and his cousin all the time when i was kid. good times.

hye just wanted to pick up and move out of town for the first job that came along?

thats the plan, thats why im trying to get the damn car sold haha. as soon as school is over im on the move. maybe up to kent state for a tech job

hye gotten/given someone a rugburn during intimacy?

Archived