Have You Ever

BrIaN EG2

Yes. I accidentally stepped on a red ant mound while mowing grass. (Red ant mounds are everywhere down here in Florida). The entire top of my foot was loaded with bites, (probably about a hundred) that all itched liked hell.

HYE - Went on a blind date with someone you met on the internet?

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have moved abroad just to get away from it all

yes i can, but i was honestly curious if anyone else had

hye wanted to rip off a body part cuz it itched so bad? my effin nose is killing me due to allergies and i almost want it gone.

yup a bug bit me when I had pants on!!!

*Lina, I would but I too busy tonight, and I have a game saturday, and really only have time sunday but thats my day where I can finally sit and relax lol.

Javy, no excuses! When Stifler's mom wants it, you do it! on the pool table! :D:devil:

HYE when you were a kid (10-13 years old) found your uncle's gun and tried to shoot dragon flies with it? (I did with my cousin lol...didn't get the flies but did get the trees lol :p )

LoL nah didnt do that, but sounds interesting

*Lina* Yes I know I know, but My game last week was really vital, its for our playoff spot for home field advantage, had to skip out, but she came to watch the game lol

HYE: Been rushed to find a new place of your own? (I just found out that Im suppose to move out of my old place and into the new by the end of the month lol)

LOL :D

yes, my lease ends this month so I'm searching for a temporary place :)

HYE been told by your boss that you really amazed him/her on the same day that you got a raise (not even having worked at this place for a year)? (I'm a happy happpppyyyy camper today :D...not bragging...I'm just happy :) )

Many many times

HYE: wish you had that mean haircut like Dog the Bounty Hunter.....man that would be sikkkkk lol

Don't know who he is, so no. And my hair refuses to cooperate with much of anything, so I don't really care about my hair as long as it's clean.

Have you ever come home and found your parking spot is taken, and let the air out of the tires of the car in your spot? (I'm seriously considering doing the latter)

6400_141238774971_731284971_3394487_5180806_n.jpg

no i didnt live in germany.

i didnt live in germany till i turned 18, i did that here.

HYE helped your friends prank another friend by removing all the wheels from their car and leaving the car on bricks?

cant say that i have

hye been on a blind date?

yea, and let me tell you im not doing that again...just when they break up you have to hear both sides...

*Lina back to the quesiton about removing friends wheels....yes I have lol I told a friend I needed to go out to the car to get my cell, and me and a buddy took off his C-5's he literally just got that day, put the rims in the trunk and ran back upstairs and was like hey dude someone jacked all your wheels!....He was sooooooooooooooooooooo pi55ed lol...but then he opened his trunk to see if they took anything out there...and he was like F*ck you guys lol

HYE Had to move offices or to a different space at work....and it just doesnt feel right...like your not use to it...

Archived