Have You Ever

BrIaN EG2

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

there's a lot of things i'd like to hire someone to do since i'm never home to do them.

hye had things you've done in the past that seemed like a good idea at the time continue to eff you over years later?

not until you just mentioned it.

have you ever had a dream where you were your favorite superhero, but your powers failed miserably every time you tried to use them? (i used to get these all the time as a kid)

Heck yes. Pistols only unfortunately.. since we're all poor college students. I'm the only one who uses a KWC instead of a Walmart POS.

Have you ever gotten lost in something on your computer and don't realize what time it is until you hear the shower come on as one of your family members gets ready for work?

no, im well aware of the time i waste in front of this screen

hye had an itchy throat so you swallow and rub your tongue against the roof of your mouth to try to itch it but IT DOESNT EFFIN WORK!

no, i don't think i've ever seen my parents dance to anything, unless they were just goofing off.

hye felt guilty about keeping your job when employees with families and more seniority got laid off?

Archived