i effin hate deer

s_adbell

sorry to hear bell...that car was reallly nice. I've always loved those TL's....although I have to say I was expecting more damage but glad there wasn't. Good luck on fixing it....time to drive the sol in the mean time.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we register and inspect yearly. they dont require emissions where i live, but other counties in PA do. i havent been driving the sol so the inspection ran out in april.

if u had statefarm they prolly would total that lol.. sO whats going on with it?

Sorry!!!!! Im shockd that all it did i think if you would of hit him/her in the del sol lol you would be going through wat i did lol

I love Ohio. No emissions. No inspections. Just send the county my registration raping every birthday and swear that I have valid insurance and I am good to go for another year.

I didn't know you were selling your sol. I thought you were into the two at a time thing?

I love Ohio. No emissions. No inspections. Just send the county my registration raping every birthday and swear that I have valid insurance and I am good to go for another year.

I didn't know you were selling your sol. I thought you were into the two at a time thing?

wait...there arent emissions in ohio? then why in the hell did they do an emissions check when i had my car inspected?(salvaged). yeah if you dont get your tags renewed...your pretty much fuked in the bunghole

but i have 3 cars

oh, and only if they both look good without a shirt. :wink:

lol some women do :D

yay!

dont mind hair at all.. unless you have a carpet on your back

adjuster has yet to come, taking sol to get inspected in like 30 mins

nope no hair on back here

I like hair :D

GL with del Sol :) yay!

hmm i will have to post pics when i get a camera lol

yaaaaay! Awesome that the Sol passed :D yay!

it is awesome. he did the most thorough inspection ever, even road tested it, the only thing that will be an issue is the drivers side back tire is at a 2 and will need replaced soon.

however my battery light is on so i am gonna try cleaning my connections and hope that fixes it cuz my windows are sllooooow to roll down.

Salvage title inspections to receive your rebuilt stamp are different. When I had mine done they didn't actually measure the tailpipe emissions, they just checked to make sure there were no major leaks or smoke.

Good deal on the sol approval. HP inspections of older vehicles are pretty thorough and critical about every little blip.

I want to find what the adjuster claims it will cost. My coworkers 08 530xi didn't look nearly that bad and it ran $4500 when he plowed a bambi last month. All his required was a new hood, one headlight and a repainted bumper and grill.

Archived